The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #661
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold
Re: The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread

Break ... *4-2 ... III. set

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #662
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

wiiin .... 62 36 62

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Last edited by Greco : Jul 14th, 2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #663
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
I started watching at 62 21. It always happens that our players start to lose as soon as I start watching

Does that happen to others of you?
happens all the time

nice win ivana!!
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 12:23 AM   #664
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

In two weeks she has gone from unranked to ~420 (at least)
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #665
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Today she'll play for her 7th singles challenger title, and in case of a win it would be the biggest she's ever won. The way she's playing I'd say a win is possible. Go get her Ivana
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #666
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows if this will be streamed?
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #667
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure it will be. Go on the tournament web site and you will find link for live streaming.
vladekCRO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #668
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

OMG! Ivana is back :O and she plays so great! this is amazing! go Ivana

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #669
country flag Greco

16 46

#419 -> new WTA ranking

Old Jul 15th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #670
country flag ma re

Too bad for the score, but still, great to see her doing so well week after week on solid tournaments! Yesterday she was just outplayed, plain and simple. Gibbs had a much better control over her shots, not to mention emotions, served great, returned just as well, was calm and agressive at the same time. Ivana was just all over the place, both in playing terms and mentally, there was a flash of some great game towards the end, but even the commentators said that this wasn't even a shadow of her performance from the day before. Ivana sure is a fighter, but sometimes you have to have more than fighting spirit to get away with a win.

Hope she does well in Portland too (where there'll also be streaming available, just like in Lexington, Vancouver, Albuquerque and Las Vegas ITF's), cause she definately showed she can play on a competitive level with the top 200 girls.
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #671
country flag ma re

Btw, it's interesting to observe the Race from the Croatian perspective...

Lisjak is at 330 (WTA 419)
Konjuh is at 289 (WTA 387)
Pandzic is at 275 (WTA 321)
Vrljic is at 174 (WTA 203)
Mrdeza is at 149 (WTA 174)
Lucic-Baroni is at 92 (WTA 114)
Tomljanovic is at 88 (WTA 133)

Just shows how many of our girls are playing better than their rankings indicate.
Old Jul 16th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #672
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 01:26 AM   #673
country flag Greco

WTA Stanford qual

1R
I. Lisjak (419) - S. Vickery (241) 46 62 64

2R
I. Lisjak (419) - A. Kudryavtseva [4] (147)

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 11:09 PM   #674
country flag Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
WTA Stanford qual2R
I. Lisjak (419) - A. Kudryavtseva [4] (147)
46 26

Old Jul 22nd, 2013, 05:52 AM   #675
country flag ma re

No shame in losing this one. A win would be better, but you can't win them all. Keep up the good work Ivana