The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #601
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Re: The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
now i know why brengle always beats out players. she's a pusher.

mediocre runner + decent hand-eye coordination = too much for our nutcases
Stream ?

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #602
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

ivana also had 7 dfs in the first set
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #603
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.usta.com/Pro-Tennis/Pro-C...it_live_women/
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #604
country flag croat123

if ivana could just hit a drop shot...
her opponent is just running 10 meters behind the baseline
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #605
country flag croat123

i mean, this is stupid
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #606
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

She has 2bp for 2-0 ... and now is 1-2*

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 02:58 AM   #607
country flag Greco

Break

2-2 !

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #608
country flag croat123

if ivana focuses, she can destroy her opponent
the best strategy is letting brengle attack...she's totally useless when she has to take in initiative
she even once had a sitting overhead up at the net and still found a way to lose the point
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #609
country flag Greco

4-2

Brengle has 2 game p. for 3-1 .. but

4-3*

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #610
country flag Greco

Set

36 63 ...

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #611
country flag croat123

i can't characterize what brengle is doing as playing tennis
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:33 AM   #612
country flag Greco

Awesome forhand .. break ... *2-1

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #613
country flag croat123

what a gift, unreal
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #614
country flag croat123

now she'll lose. so dumb
had she made the overhead and that open court forehand, she would have held to love at 5-4
now 5-6
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #615
country flag Greco

please hold

from 5-3 to 5-6
30-30
2 DF in this service game ?

*40-30
deuce, again DF

match point