The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #571
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread

ivana is still a brainless ballbasher...you'd think she would learn over time
0-6 2*-1 right now
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #572
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

0-6 6-2 0-0*
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #573
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Vamos Ivana

Live stream ?

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #574
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Break !

*2-1

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #575
country flag Greco

4-4

*0-30
30-30

Kleybanova hold
*4-5

_________

Easy service game for Ivana

5-5

Federer | Pavic | Sock | Kuznetsov | Bedene | Donskoy | Berdych | Coric | Cecchinato | Sousa | Elias

Last edited by Greco : Jul 4th, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #576
country flag Greco

Again, 0-30
*0-40

deuce

______

Cant believe
*5-6

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #577
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

She will now probably drop serve
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #578
country flag croat123

of course she'll lose serve. i'm surprised she held at 4-5
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #579
country flag croat123

starts with df #349034
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #580
country flag Greco

Again, easy service game for her

6-6

Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #581
country flag croat123

i mean, kleybanova is very slow right now. ivana just needs to get some balls in
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #582
country flag croat123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Again, easy service game for her

6-6
unreal..i've never seen her hold to stay in a match
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #583
country flag croat123

1*-0
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #584
country flag croat123

what a gift 1-1
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #585
country flag croat123

ok, 2-1, let's go!