The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #481
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread

This week she's up 10 more spots in singles, so from 251 to 241, but during these past two days she also withdrew from both events (Dubai 75k, Pune 25k) that she was scheduled to play in the weeks to come. Hope it's not an injury again.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 6th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #482
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

it has to be bad...dubai was her last chance to make AO qualies
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 02:25 PM   #483
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Well, this ranking might be just good enough, but we'll know for sure later on (some say the q-list is out right before Christmas).
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 09:05 AM   #484
country flag ma re

Ivana is already making a back-up plan in case she doesen't reach AO QD, she's listed to play Plantation 25k, or a 25k in China, both of which start on the 10th. She's currently 12th on the Plantation list, and 9th on the other one.

Last edited by ma re : Dec 18th, 2010 at 09:16 AM.
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 12:29 AM   #485
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Did anyone else notice that Ivana has a new pic on her WTA profile? It's a bit Morticia in my opinion:
http://www.wtatour.com/player/ivana-lisjak_2257889_9474
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 06:26 AM   #486
country flag Krijes Sedam

Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice Krijes Sedam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Did anyone else notice that Ivana has a new pic on her WTA profile? It's a bit Morticia in my opinion:
http://www.wtatour.com/player/ivana-lisjak_2257889_9474
Her best picture so far!
On other sho looked like a teen with bad skin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ivana.jpg (10.5 KB, 3 views)
Krijes Sedam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2010, 06:35 AM   #487
country flag ma re

Yeah, I've noticed it quite a while ago, but didn't want to mention anything (figured that someone will, sooner or later). My first impression was that she looks like the Wicked biatch of the West
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 06:57 PM   #488
country flag ma re

She's playing $25,000 Andrezieux-Boutheon this week, and in R1 will face Remondina (#245, c-h 240, h2h 0:0). Seems like a potentially tricky first opponent. Good luck Ivana!
Old Jan 17th, 2011, 10:03 PM   #489
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krijes Sedam View Post
Her best picture so far!
On other sho looked like a teen with bad skin.
this(new pict) is quite scary

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 10:50 PM   #490
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
She's playing $25,000 Andrezieux-Boutheon this week, and in R1 will face Remondina (#245, c-h 240, h2h 0:0). Seems like a potentially tricky first opponent. Good luck Ivana!
Ivana, Queen of the $25Ks, won easily:
Ivana LISJAK (CRO) defeated Anna-Giulia REMONDINA (ITA) 6-3 6-0

Very tricky match in R2 against Domachowska, who crushed #7 seed DE GUBERNATIS 6-1 6-2. Good luck to Ivana. She's going to need it.
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #491
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Very tricky match in R2 against Domachowska, who crushed #7 seed DE GUBERNATIS 6-1 6-2. Good luck to Ivana. She's going to need it.
Ivana beat Domachowska easily, 63 62
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 05:46 PM   #492
country flag ma re

^^ No kidding! Don't know in what sort of form Domachowska is lately, but considering her career stats, this is a really good result for Ivana!
Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 07:31 AM   #493
country flag ma re

Lost the quarters 3 & 3 to the second seed Barthel. Not too bad of a result (Barthel is currently on a c-h #192). But she'll have to make up for the rest of 2010 AO points, cause there she won 40 and this week in France just 14.
Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 08:22 PM   #494
country flag networthy

Ivana is playing in next week's Grenoble $25K. Unfortunately, she missed the MD by one spot (she's the top seed in qualies). Fortunately, she got a good draw so should be able to qualify:

(1)Ivana Lisjak (CRO) v (wc)Solene Ficheux (FRA)
(15)Tatia Mikadze (GEO) v (wc)Estelle Cascino (FRA)
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 12:47 PM   #495
country flag ma re

Looks like Ivana's losing her "midas touch" when it comes to 25k's - she needed 3 sets to beat Mikadze (a girl who's never been higher than 281) and qualify for Grenoble. Hope she finds something better once the time for main draw matches comes.