The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2007, 04:10 PM   #151
country flag AaronJoyB

AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "Ivana Lisjak deserves a cheering thread" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i'm in croatia and i have some news about ivana
she is having some big breathing problems (it's a problem with her nose, like the one novak djokovic had). she will finish the tournament this week and she is also playing somewhere next week and then she will undergo (minor) surgery. she won't be able to play for three weeks, which means that she will miss wimbledon.
she had a 5-0 lead vs. kapros, was playing great. she seemed to lose focus a bit, but was able to close out the set. in the second, she was down 1-2, but then one five games in a row
we missed u!
AaronJoyB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2007, 09:27 PM   #152
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Ivana is through to the final, she won 6-2 6-4 today she was ill today though, hopefully she will be OK for the final
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 12:18 AM   #153
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Ivana good luck in the final!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #154

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Ivana is playing very well so far 6/2, 1/0
Nice winner at the end of first game in second set!
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 09:32 PM   #155

OMG, I can't believe this, it was an amazing choke!
Her serve was
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 10:26 PM   #156
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 13th, 2007, 05:58 PM   #157
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

ivana's match in the final was such a disaster. in her interview she said that she fell apart mentally again. she said that even in practice she felt like she couldn't hit a forehand
it looks like she pulled out of zlin. guess we'll see her after wimbledon
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 06:13 PM   #158
Viktymise
King

What a shame
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 07:08 PM   #159

Quote:
ivana's match in the final was such a disaster. in her interview she said that she fell apart mentally again. she said that even in practice she felt like she couldn't hit a forehand
it looks like she pulled out of zlin. guess we'll see her after wimbledon
That's too bad!
Are you still in Croatia?
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 12:16 PM   #160
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

yup. in rijeka
i'm here through august but i'm going to losinj some time next week and won't have internet (they better put wimbledon on hrt2 and not + cause i only get 1 and 2 there)
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 02:34 PM   #161

Quote:
yup. in rijeka
i'm here through august but i'm going to losinj some time next week and won't have internet (they better put wimbledon on hrt2 and not + cause i only get 1 and 2 there)
That's great! I hope you have a good time!
I don't believe they will show live matches anywhere except on hrt+ , but I'm hoping too!
Old Jun 14th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #162
Viktymise
King

I have Wimbledon live hopefully if i can get the right instructions to remove the drm i can upload all the matches
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 02:09 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenavee View Post
I have Wimbledon live hopefully if i can get the right instructions to remove the drm i can upload all the matches
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 05:37 PM   #164
country flag croat123

ivana is playing wimbledon i guess she put off surgery until after the tournament
her first two matches are very winnable, third round is....cibulkova ive hopefully realizes that she should beat her this time after choking at rg
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 06:34 PM   #165
Viktymise
King

Go Ive, Cibulkova is shit on grass, Ivana can definatley qualify i think