Romina Oprandi adoring thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2006, 09:58 PM   #106
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
a new career high for Romina this week at number 48...and rising...
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2006, 02:40 PM   #107
country flag Graphix

Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all
Romina lost in the second round at Portoroz today. She had some kind of injury in the third set.
Graphix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 09:06 AM   #108
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
My Romina pic from her 2nd round match against Klepac:
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 07:06 PM   #109
country flag Graphix

Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all
This week Romina plays $50,000+H Biella.

Hopefully after that she won't play any Challengers for a while.
Old Sep 27th, 2006, 10:06 PM   #110
country flag Graphix

Romina won her first match and is through to the quarter finals!
Old Sep 30th, 2006, 12:19 PM   #111
country flag Graphix

Romina had to withdraw from her match - hopefully its nothing too serious.
Old Sep 30th, 2006, 02:12 PM   #112
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Romina
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2006, 01:51 PM   #113
country flag Graphix

Next up for Romina (unless she is still injured) - $75k+H Barcelona
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 10:12 PM   #114
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Romina w/drew from Barcelona....maybe it was wise...
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 09:00 PM   #115
country flag Graphix

Romina is playing $75,000+H Bratislava (SVK) 2006.

Her first round match is tomorrow against Flipkins.
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 11:41 PM   #116
country flag zakketiello

zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold zakketiello is a splendid one to behold
Re: Romina Oprandi adoring thread

Romina is very fat
zakketiello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 02:39 PM   #117
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute

in Hasselt, good first round againist Kerber.
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 08:28 AM   #118
country flag Potito Starace

Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
è una vacca

Sei un grandissimo maleducato! E te lo dice un napoletano come te!
Potito Starace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 03:20 AM   #119
country flag maddyus

maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold maddyus is a splendid one to behold

beh vacca e' proprio cattivo...
Old Nov 18th, 2006, 08:36 AM   #120
country flag -Makiri-

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddyus View Post
beh vacca e' proprio cattivo...
exactly..