Romina Oprandi adoring thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2006, 03:55 PM   #91
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitchenMonkey
Romina has a new career high ranking of 65!
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2006, 09:35 AM   #92
country flag up!

up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of up! has much to be proud of
What's her schedule now?
up! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2006, 02:59 PM   #93
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by up!
What's her schedule now?
New Haven and Us Open, at 80%

Last edited by -Makiri- : Aug 18th, 2006 at 11:52 AM.
Old Aug 18th, 2006, 11:52 AM   #94
country flag -Makiri-

New Haven Qualy, First Round

Romina Oprandi (ITA) vs (4)Samantha Stosur (AUS)
Old Aug 18th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #95
country flag Graphix

Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all
Not really the easiest of opening matches!
Graphix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2006, 04:11 PM   #96
country flag -Makiri-

New Haven Qualy, First Round

(4)Samantha Stosur (AUS) d. Romina Oprandi (ITA) 6-3 6-2
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 10:59 AM   #97
country flag -Makiri-

Us Open, First Round

Romina Oprandi vs Francesca Schiavone
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 12:04 PM   #98
country flag -Makiri-

Romian lost 6-1 6-2
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 08:54 AM   #99
country flag souam

souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circoletto
Summary of a Romina's interwiew published on magazine "Il tennis italiano" by Marco Iaria.

Beginning: i fall in love with tennis at the age of 4, looking my brother Romeo in a tennis lesson. I start to play by myself against a wall, until a master has seen me...
Switzerland: swiss federation has never helped me. It's their usual behaviour and this is the reason cause best swiss players don't partecipate to Fed Cup.
Italy: i love Italy and Rome in particular. Italian federation has always supported me
Parents: my father is born in Bergamo, north of Italy. In youth he transferred to Switzerland looking for work. Two years ago i have choosen italian nationality.
Coach: Marilene Losey, ex swiss player, is helping me since beginning of the year. But she is more a friend than a coach.
Trainer: no one. I train myself in two sport centers owned by my parents in Berne
Secret: knee's injury has forced me to an hard winter's workout, this has elevated my muscular power and penetration of shots.
Targets: i have great spaces of improvement on every kind of shot, in particular on serve and in volley
Ranking: i hope to become a top250 before the end of 2005. Then i will attack the wall of Top100.
Dreams: play for Italy in Fed Cup, win Rome and Paris
Hate: power tennis; my tennis is ancient, i love backhands and dropshots. Modern tennis is not a part of me
Love: football. I play in a club of Berne until 2000, year of the surgery operation at the shoulder. Also my father Roberto was a footballer. A great one: he played in the first league of Switzerland. I love football, but i prefer tennis...
Hobbies: i love music, ice hockey, Juventus football club and going around the city with my friends.

You gotta love that girl!
souam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 03:45 AM   #100
country flag Potito Starace

Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all
New pictures of Romina on her web site

www.kimioprandi.it
Potito Starace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #101
country flag -Makiri-

Romina won 2 matches in Denain, she is in QF!

Last edited by -Makiri- : Sep 7th, 2006 at 05:47 PM.
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 04:01 PM   #102
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Forza Romi!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #103
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
It seems to me she's lost alot of weight too!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #104
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
don't lose it, cara (& calda) bella!
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #105
country flag Graphix

Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all Graphix is a name known to all
Romina won the $75,000 Denain!
Graphix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote