Romina Oprandi adoring thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2006, 11:33 AM   #46
country flag DRF

DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice
She will be great. Forza Romina. Continue the excellence!
DRF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2006, 01:28 AM   #47
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Romina lost in the final round of qualies in Paris but still has a chance to entre Md as LL . I am not too worried about this let down, she has a lot of ups and downs...but she is good...she has been playing great and she will be back with other fantastic performances she is already in the top 100 and that will help her in getting in WTA tournaments rather than playing ITF. Good luck Romina, I want you in the top 60-70 at least by the end of the year !!!
Old May 27th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #48
country flag DRF

DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice
How many LL spots are there?
Old May 27th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #49
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRF
How many LL spots are there?
only 1 ATM. and she isn't chosen
Old May 27th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #50
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter
Romina desreve to be LL, perhaps if Sharapova withdraw ?

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #51
country flag DRF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter
Why not? I always thought LL spots go to the highest ranked qualie seed, or am I wrong?
Old May 29th, 2006, 08:32 AM   #52
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Romy
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2006, 01:54 PM   #53
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Prostejov First Round (75.000$):

(7)Romina Oprandi d. Petra Cetkovska 6-3 6-3
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 08:15 PM   #54
country flag KitchenMonkey

KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice
Second Round:

Oprandi def. Hradecka 6-4, 7-5
Old Jun 7th, 2006, 09:16 PM   #55
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Rominca already reaches her best ever ranking with this QF, but she can go much further...maybe even win the tournament...good luck to her
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 12:11 AM   #56
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Romina

It's such a shame she didn't get entry into the RG main draw. I can only wonder how she would have done after her wonderful run in Rome.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 05:06 PM   #57
country flag KitchenMonkey

KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice KitchenMonkey is just really nice
Oprandi, Romina, ITA def Gajdosova, Jarmila, SVK 6:3 6:4
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 06:28 PM   #58
country flag alexia

alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice alexia is just really nice
Romina Opranidi def Katerina Bohmova 6:1 6:4
She's into final with Anna Smashnova.
alexia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 07:15 PM   #59
country flag GABRIEL

Romina is on fire....I predicted a top 60-70 by the end of the year, but she is already very close to that....and not many points to defend until the end of the year...pity that she needs to play qualies in Wimbledon, she has no experience on grass, and I cannot see her game on that surface, so she might miss the main draw....but she will be back at US Open, finally in the main draw, let's do some damage there
I am now expecting a top 40-50 finish for 2006...next year, if she stays healthy and plays a full schedule...who knows...Francesca must be very careful not to lose her nr 1 italian ranking !
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #60
country flag Potito Starace

Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all Potito Starace is a name known to all
I discovered a web site: www.kimioprandi.it
Potito Starace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote