Romina Oprandi adoring thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2006, 01:35 PM   #31
country flag Circoletto

Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of
No more news about Romina's retire on Melbourne . I hope it's only a problem of still not complete shape... However, she's now winning against good players like Salerni and Pastikova; probably now she deserves the 150th rank circa. She's not growing up so speed as we hope, but she's growing up
Circoletto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2006, 07:46 PM   #32
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Romina tomorrow in Putignano's final against Alberta
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2006, 07:47 AM   #33
country flag Circoletto

Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 01:56 PM   #34
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Romina won in Putignano, but she lost in the first round in Civitavecchia
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2006, 09:38 PM   #35
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Romina for the victory
Old Apr 22nd, 2006, 05:23 PM   #36
country flag Circoletto

Romina won the doubles tournament of Bari (25K) with the german veteran Caro Schneider . In the last three tournaments Romi collected four loss at the first round (Putignano D, Civitavecchia S & D, Bari S) and two final victories (Putignano S, Bari D)! All or nothing!
Old Apr 22nd, 2006, 09:48 PM   #37
country flag takaja

Well done, Romina!
Old Apr 30th, 2006, 08:13 PM   #38
country flag takaja

Romina won the Torrent 25k in Spain ù

I think she's near to 150 in the ranking now

Congrats Romina
Old May 7th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #39
country flag takaja

And another win for Romina in the 25k of Antalya
Old May 18th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #40
country flag mat87to

mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold
Romina, very impressive in Rome
MD
vs. Brandi 6-0 5-7 6-3 (leading 6-0 4-0)
vs. Stosur 6-2 6-2
vs. Zvonareva 6-0 6-1
vs Kuznetsova ?-? ?-?

In QD she also defeated Diaz Oliva and Sun
mat87to is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 01:53 AM   #41
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
holy

Keep going girl!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #42
country flag Half_Russian

Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all
I saw her in Torre del Greco 10k last year winning against Regina Kulikova 6-4 6-4!
Great improvements, congratulations!!!
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:34 PM   #43
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on excellent tournament in Rome

Good luck in RG Qualies. She should be one of the top seeds there (Q)
Old May 20th, 2006, 08:28 AM   #44
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Sensational effort

So she doesn't sneak into the RG main draw based on her performance here?
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2006, 08:37 AM   #45
country flag Half_Russian

Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all
Nearly got the semi-final in Rome with a match point missed!
Extraordinary! She could become the next italian top player soon because i don't think that this performance was just an exploit!