Romina Oprandi adoring thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2005, 08:31 AM   #16
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Well done Romina (but i'm very sad for Giulia i hope it's nothing serious)
takaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2005, 10:00 PM   #17
country flag takaja

takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold takaja is a splendid one to behold
Romina qualified in Palermo

This is her first WTA tournament

Congrats and good luck in MD
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 10:33 PM   #18
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Giulia

But congrats to Romina on making the main draw! She'll play Catalina Castano in the first round. Good luck!
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2005, 07:35 AM   #19
country flag takaja

Palermo - 1st round

Romina lost against Catalina Castano 64 64

However i hope that this is the first of a lot of WTA tournaments for Romina
Old Jul 20th, 2005, 12:30 PM   #20
country flag Circoletto

Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by takaja
Palermo - 1st round
i hope that this is the first of a lot of WTA tournaments for Romina
I hope it too .
I don't know her future program; next week's only chanche is play in Budapest qualifications (140k), but perhaps Romina wants to take some rest.

This is her updated 2005's role of march:

Mallorca one (10): first round, VICTORY
Mallorca two (10): VICTORY, final
Canarie one (10): first round, semifinal
Canarie two (10): VICTORY, VICTORY
Rome Parioli (10): VICTORY, quarters
Rome TaVolo (10): VICTORY, VICTORY
Rome Eur (25): np, first round
Civitavecchia (25): quarters, np
Bari (25): quarters, final
Casale (10): VICTORY, semifinal
Marseille (50+h): q+semifinal, -
Bastad (25): second round, semifinal
Cuneo (50): second round, quarters
Palermo (140): q+first round, -

Single: 40 matches won/48 played
Double: 23/31
Total: 63-79
Circoletto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2005, 09:10 AM   #21
country flag Circoletto

Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of
Last week Romina has won her first 25000 title. In Mexico City's final defeated her doubles partner Kyra Nagy 63 60 and gained the trophy losing only 12 games. Here is a nice image of Romina and Kyra during final ceremony

Old Nov 21st, 2005, 12:12 PM   #22
country flag takaja

Bis for Romina

she won again in the ITF Puebla 2005!

6 Romina Oprandi d. Valeria Pulido Velasco MEX 61 61
6 Romina Oprandi d. Carla Tiene BRA 63 63
6 Romina Oprandi d. 2 Frederica Piedade POR 64 61
6 Romina Oprandi d. Sarah Borwell GBR 64 62
6 Romina Oprandi d. Jenifer Widjaja BRA 61 61

She's next to enter in the top 200 in the ranking (211 this week)

Well done Romina!
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 03:58 PM   #23
country flag Circoletto

Romina
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 11:25 AM   #24
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
I've been really impressed by Romina and Giulia Gabba this season, I hope they can do great next season too!

Does anyone know if with a ranking of 211 Romina will be able to enter AO quallies?

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2005, 09:38 PM   #25
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Romina is up to nr 188 this week, she is guaranteed entry to AO qualies, I hope she decides to give it a try....she might surprise us all...

I am not sure about Giulia Gabba, maybe she can be top 150-maximum top 100, but I cannot see her breaking the top 50 at all, I hope she will prove me wrong.
Old Jan 6th, 2006, 06:29 PM   #26
country flag takaja

Morilla Hobart International - Qualifying Draw - 1st round

Romina Oprandi d. 3 Maria Emilia Salerni ARG 36 64 76(5)

Go on Romina, good beginning!
Old Jan 7th, 2006, 07:31 PM   #27
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
Romina retired in 2nd round quallies

What does she have?

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2006, 11:12 PM   #28
country flag takaja

I hope it's nothing serious
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 01:06 PM   #29
country flag takaja

Australian Open - Qualifying Draw - 1st round

Romina Oprandi d. Michaela Pastikova CZE 62 57 63

I want you in the main draw! Forza Romina!
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 07:32 AM   #30
country flag takaja

Australian Open - Qualifying Draw - 2nd round

4 Tzipora Obziler ISR d. Romina Oprandi 67(1) 63 20 ret.

A lot of problems for Romina

Last edited by takaja : Jan 13th, 2006 at 07:48 PM.