Romina Oprandi adoring thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:26 PM   #181
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Re: Romina Oprandi adoring thread

good luck Romina!!! I saw that she has entered a 10K next week in Germany, so she really intends to give it a try...
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2008, 08:36 PM   #182
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
good luck Romina!!! I saw that she has entered a 10K next week in Germany, so she really intends to give it a try...

she's also on the list for another 10K in Germany the week after i've read somewhere that probably she will get also a WC for Mestre 50K we need again the ITF Queen nowadays italians can win only 10Ks
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:25 PM   #183
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Romina lost 62 57 63 but i really didn't expect such a fight in her first match in 13/14 months she has lost also some weights and her dropshots are still to watch

“Il braccio mi ha dato qualche fastidio soltanto al terzo set – commenta Romina -, fisicamente mi sono sentita abbastanza bene. Per le mie condizioni attuali ho trovato un’avversaria molto tosta, in passato tra le prime 100 al mondo. Adesso – conclude – devo soltanto giocare il maggior numero di partite per ritrovare la forma.”

Old Aug 5th, 2008, 07:31 PM   #184
country flag Michaelz

Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post
Romina lost 62 57 63 but i really didn't expect such a fight in her first match in 13/14 months she has lost also some weights and her dropshots are still to watch

“Il braccio mi ha dato qualche fastidio soltanto al terzo set – commenta Romina -, fisicamente mi sono sentita abbastanza bene. Per le mie condizioni attuali ho trovato un’avversaria molto tosta, in passato tra le prime 100 al mondo. Adesso – conclude – devo soltanto giocare il maggior numero di partite per ritrovare la forma.”

great, i'm very happy for her... she's back!!
Michaelz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 03:15 PM   #185
FORZA SARITA

And after a R2 last week now Romina is in final in a german future without losing a set tomorrow against Gatto Monticone...forza Romina
Old Aug 24th, 2008, 02:55 PM   #186
FORZA SARITA

And Romina def Gatto Monticone 63 60 congrats!

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 03:04 PM   #187
country flag Michaelz

Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold

grande romina!!!!!!
Old Sep 1st, 2008, 06:25 AM   #188
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I see her thinner! however well done Romina...we all want to see you destroing Zvonareva in rome again!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2008, 01:47 PM   #189
FORZA SARITA

Mestre 50K R1: Romina Oprandi def Maria Elena Camerin 6-2 6-4 what an amazing first set she played
Old Sep 17th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #190
country flag Michaelz

in a interview she says that she have yet pain at her arm
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 12:41 PM   #191
FORZA SARITA

Oprandi def Vedy 62 63
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 12:44 PM   #192
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

vai Rominaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2008, 03:54 PM   #193
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Grande Kimi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope Romina will come back...i think she's stronger than all...and could be an exellent hardcourter!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 12:32 PM   #194
FORZA SARITA

Oprandi def Hradecka 60 76(2)

from 1-5* and *5-6 15/40 in the second
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 12:52 PM   #195
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope her arm is ok...

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote