Romina Oprandi adoring thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2007, 01:42 AM   #151
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Romina Oprandi adoring thread

And she withdrew from Prague as well, even though she was in the initial draw. I assume it's still the same injury. Has anybody got more info on this?

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2007, 11:27 PM   #152
country flag Circoletto

Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of Circoletto has much to be proud of

Istanbul doubles semifinal for Romina, with Mervana J.Salkic. They will play today (friday) a difficult match against #1 Chan/Mirza as first match of the program. Romi is falling down in single ranking but she has the consolation of climbing up the doubles one. After this turkish tourney she should be near to the doubles top100
Circoletto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2007, 11:25 AM   #153
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Roland Garros

Ai Sugiyama JPN [21] vs. Eva Birnerova CZE
Romina Oprandi ITA vs. Meilen Tu USA
Anne Kremer LUX vs. Qualifier
Alicia Molik AUS vs. Anna Chakvetadze RUS [9]

good draw but Romi can't win a match lately
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2007, 02:23 PM   #154
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circoletto View Post
Istanbul doubles semifinal for Romina, with Mervana J.Salkic. They will play today (friday) a difficult match against #1 Chan/Mirza as first match of the program. Romi is falling down in single ranking but she has the consolation of climbing up the doubles one. After this turkish tourney she should be near to the doubles top100
Erm... You mean she stayed in Istanbul to play doubles? And that the outrageous score vs Radwanska wasn't a "tank and get the hell out of here" job?

Eu Jogo Ténis

Old Jul 26th, 2007, 12:59 AM   #155
country flag tennisbuddy12
College Tennis/Team USA expert

tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbuddy12 has a reputation beyond repute

I asked Romina about her status. She said she is still injured but wants to comeback in September.

tennisbuddy12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 10:42 AM   #156
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
I asked Romina about her status. She said she is still injured but wants to comeback in September.
where did you meet her?
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 08:50 PM   #157
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbuddy12 View Post
mmm so she is not going to the USA, not even playing US Open??? I did not know her injury was so bad....what a pity, she wll fall out of the top 200....
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 09:00 PM   #158
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABRIEL View Post
mmm so she is not going to the USA, not even playing US Open??? I did not know her injury was so bad....what a pity, she wll fall out of the top 200....
sembra che ha un'ematoma sulla gamba che non riesce ad assorbirsi
Old Sep 15th, 2007, 10:47 PM   #159
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute

Now it's sure: Romina retired from the tennis.
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2007, 10:58 PM   #160
country flag AlexBarrington

AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Makiri- View Post
cooooooosa? Ma momentaneamente per infortunio?
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 01:09 PM   #161
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 01:54 PM   #162
country flag I love Italy

I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all I love Italy is a name known to all

Quote:

doesn't she play Australian Open in 2008?
I love Italy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #163
country flag Angelausen

Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light Angelausen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I didn't think, where you find this information???

I read that she is resolving her problem at the arm and she'll play in 2008 whit special ranking
WWTT: Mara SantangeloSingles(1)(Stuttgart) Doubles(2)(Montreal,US Open w/Vaidisova)|
Pro Tour Junior:Camila Giorgi(1)(Asunction Bowl)
Angelausen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 10:32 PM   #164
country flag Corswandt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelausen View Post
I didn't think, where you find this information???

I read that she is resolving her problem at the arm and she'll play in 2008 whit special ranking
Source?

Eu Jogo Ténis

Old Sep 17th, 2007, 03:18 PM   #165
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Source?
a friend of her