Who else is going? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 11:07 AM   #1
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Who else is going?

I am going on either day one or day two, depending on how jet-lagged I am Hopefully I can see some players that I didn't get to see during my week at the Aussie Open.

Who else is going?
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 12:16 PM   #2
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Meeeeeee! I hope to be going the same days too, Monday and Tuesday, and possibly Thursday and Friday!! I can't wait, I hope the weather's good!!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 12:23 PM   #3
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
cool! Hope you have a good time

I really don't want to que up forever though, like last time!
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 12:27 PM   #4
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
gonna be there ............... well nearly all the two weeks
trying to avoid as much as possible here unlike in Birmingham

hope its good weather though
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 01:49 PM   #5
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
i'll be there thursday to wednesday
Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 08:04 PM   #6
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Just wanted to know...
Will you all stay on one court or making visit to all possible courts...
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #7
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi
Just wanted to know...
Will you all stay on one court or making visit to all possible courts...
making visits to all possible courts If you buy a Centre Court ticket or Court #1 ticket, e.t.c, not only is it more money but i find it boring and you only see the big stars. When you buy a groundpass ticket, you can get a sense of the atmosphere and see so many more players Hopefully I see Ipek!
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 10:10 PM   #8
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanazakaya
making visits to all possible courts If you buy a Centre Court ticket or Court #1 ticket, e.t.c, not only is it more money but i find it boring and you only see the big stars. When you buy a groundpass ticket, you can get a sense of the atmosphere and see so many more players Hopefully I see Ipek!
Unfortunetly not,Ipek Senoglu wont play this year due to injury,she had surgery,out for 3-4 months...
She will play next year if she can stay healty...
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 10:16 PM   #9
country flag Hayato

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi
Unfortunetly not,Ipek Senoglu wont play this year due to injury,she had surgery,out for 3-4 months...
She will play next year if she can stay healty...
oh yes, she told me that she won't be playing until september.

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 08:44 AM   #10
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute
Yea I'm gonna get a grounds pass and visit as many courts as I can!! This will be the first year that we don't get show court tickets, but like you said, you see so much more, especially in the first week, if you've got a ground pass!! Really want to see Shinobu again, and hopefully Ai, Akiko and Saori, they are so good to watch live!

Libertango is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 08:47 AM   #11
country flag Hayato

cool!

I will take many photo's, any requests?

Just be warned, i won't be able to upload them until i get back to Australia- about 3 or 4 weeks after
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 01:57 PM   #12
country flag mando

mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light mando is a glorious beacon of light
I'm going, like last year
21.06 - 26.06
cu Eggy ;)
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 07:06 PM   #13
country flag Californakate

Californakate has disabled reputation
ive got stupid exmas until the second tuesday, so might try to maybe camp outside and make the semis. but it depends on who makes it through.
has anyone camped outside before, ive never got show court tickets before, so im not sure about like queueing?? obviously have to be there virtually all night, they keep like 500 behind dont they?? or maybe they dont for the semis and final??

any advice anyone
stupid exam crap!!
KC
Californakate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 07:56 PM   #14
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute
i'm going on the third day and i might go on the first too

Venus: Wimbledon Champion 2005

Amelie Mauresmo- Amazing! YEC Champ 2005, AO 2006 CHAMP!!

Myskina, Davenport, Kuznetsova, Golovin, Ivanovic, Pierce, Schnyder, Mirza, Benesova

Lindsay Lee Waters, A-L Groenefeld, Dally Randriantefy, Nadia Petrova, Alicia Molik, Kim Clijsters

Roger Federer Forever!

"I was ready to die on the court today"-Amelie Mauresmo
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 07:57 PM   #15
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute PaulieM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanazakaya
cool!

I will take many photo's, any requests?

Just be warned, i won't be able to upload them until i get back to Australia- about 3 or 4 weeks after
Can I request pictures of Federer please in case i don't get any. thanks

Venus: Wimbledon Champion 2005

Amelie Mauresmo- Amazing! YEC Champ 2005, AO 2006 CHAMP!!

Myskina, Davenport, Kuznetsova, Golovin, Ivanovic, Pierce, Schnyder, Mirza, Benesova

Lindsay Lee Waters, A-L Groenefeld, Dally Randriantefy, Nadia Petrova, Alicia Molik, Kim Clijsters

Roger Federer Forever!

"I was ready to die on the court today"-Amelie Mauresmo
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote