High Tension - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2005, 12:35 PM   #1
country flag TimBo

TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of
High Tension

Has anyone seen this new horror flick. Its a french movie... very good horror movie. If u are a horror fan, especially slasher movies, you have to check this movie out. It also has a surprise ending that I didnt even figure out.
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2005, 12:39 PM   #2
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
I saw it last weekend with one of the fags I'm usually stuck with and we LOVED it. Fabulous horror movie! The ending was ridiculous, but it didn't bring down the movie. Excellent gore, great death scenes, the girls go topless a couple of times, I mean, it's the perfect horror movie.

Was it just me, or was the brunette chick like an ugly Jennifer Capriati?
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 12:49 PM   #3
country flag TimBo

TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of TimBo has much to be proud of
Welll... u have to remember through almost all of the movie.. she was covered with blood and guts. But I agree she did resemble Jenn Capp.
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 01:15 PM   #4

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
I thought, it's Jennifer and Amelie when they're in the car in the first scene.

It's the best horror movie I've seen in like 10 years. Great stuff! I appreciated the attempt at a surprise ending, but it I thought it was dumb, but most horror movies have surprise endings that are dumb, too, so it stuck to the genre well. The final death scene in the car with the cement saw was my favorite!
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 01:30 PM   #5

I knew I was seeing the right movie when the Jennifer Capriati character decides to take a shower in the middle of the night with the shower curtain open, and the camera pans up and down her body. Now, that's a sign a good horror movie with good things to come!