Every day galleries - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2005, 09:08 AM   #1
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
Every day galleries

New cool pics from Eastbourne you can find every day here
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=gallery

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2005, 09:10 AM   #2
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
Was gonna post here to say that they would be too but you were faster cool girl

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2005, 11:06 AM   #3
country flag Szymanowski

Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute
Some very nice photos there Joe

Btw, is there a trick for timing exactly when you take the photo to coincide with the hit?
Old Jun 13th, 2005, 05:02 PM   #4
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
Well you have to anticipate it (and after about 7 days of pratice i can nail it quite often). Today by far i got the ball in most shots (probably 8/10 shots). First time i tryed a few weeks ago i was getting 1-2/10 lol (so you just have to practice and you get better).

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
Old Jun 13th, 2005, 09:19 PM   #5
country flag Szymanowski

Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute Szymanowski has a reputation beyond repute
I realised why. My camera has an irregular delay. Unless I use a flash, which you can't really do at the tennis!

Still, I guess I could tape some paper over it or something
Old Jun 13th, 2005, 09:26 PM   #6
country flag JoeB_UK

Ok here are some samples from monday:
full set will be posted on inside-tennis in the next few days:

Old Jun 13th, 2005, 09:40 PM   #7
country flag Szymanowski

That's quite a weired expression on Lisa's Face
Old Jun 14th, 2005, 08:37 AM   #8
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
Sunday pics here:
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...=gallery&id=93
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...=gallery&id=94
And Monday:
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...=gallery&id=95
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...=gallery&id=96

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 10:32 AM   #9
country flag cool_olga

Late Tuesday
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...=gallery&id=97
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.p...=gallery&id=98

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 04:13 AM   #10
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. That pic of Vaidisova might be one of the best tennis pics I've ever seen, seriously.
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote