The Florencia Molinero Thread! - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #886
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of
Re: The Florencia Molinero Thread!

Here there's a video of Flor making physical training at Buenos Aires before going to US Open qualies:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....52081680360344

RR-87: It's in spanish of course, but you have subtitles in spanish too, hope you understand a little bit more with them.

She was planing to play all USA hard court tournaments till the end of the season. I thought she was going to play South American 25k's on clay in October. We'll see.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #887
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for the video

too bad Flor plays on hard courts so much, bye bye top 200 soon

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #888
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-87 View Post
thank you for the video

too bad Flor plays on hard courts so much, bye bye top 200 soon

I don't agree with that, I see it as a big challenge for her.

Of course it would've been much easier going to Europe to play on clay but I think that if she wants to make a big move on her ranking she has to take some risk on her decisions.

And if she doesn't do well in the first three weeks she can still play the Southamerican tour to get some points.

But I insist that she needs to take some risks on her scheduling if she wants to improve.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #889
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Definitly is time to take some risk on her schedulling considering that she could have won that first round at US OPEN, she needs to move up, it seems that she has been around btw 175-200 since forever.
Good luck Florcha

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #890
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

25K Redding

(1)Florencia Molinero (ARG) v (Q)Kristie Ahn (USA)
Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) v Jacqueline Cako (USA)
Elizabeth Ferris (USA) v (Q)Elizabeth Anita Alexandria Profit (USA)
(8)Maria-Fernanda Alvarez-Teran (BOL) v Angelina Gabueva (RUS)

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #891
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

good luck girl!!

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #892
country flag RR-87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
I don't agree with that, I see it as a big challenge for her.

Of course it would've been much easier going to Europe to play on clay but I think that if she wants to make a big move on her ranking she has to take some risk on her decisions.

And if she doesn't do well in the first three weeks she can still play the Southamerican tour to get some points.

But I insist that she needs to take some risks on her scheduling if she wants to improve.
well, at least she can win few matches on clay
she has just lost to player ranked # 1153 in straight sets

1R (Q)Kristie Ahn (USA) d. (1)Florencia Molinero (ARG) 62 63

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #893
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

what
who is that ahn :facepalmm:

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #894
country flag Juarito

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 06:44 AM   #895
country flag RR-87

Flor and her BFF Vero must be doing something wrong recently - both lost to low ranked players and lost doubles to unknown girls as well

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #896

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she would do better in the next tournaments

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:38 AM   #897
country flag RR-87

75K Albuquerque

(7)Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) v Elena Bovina (RUS)
Chieh-Yu Hsu (USA) v Q
Florencia Molinero (ARG) v Q
(2)Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR) v Nicole Rottmann (AUT)

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #898

Good luck Florcha

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 08:21 AM   #899
country flag RR-87

1R: (Q)Adriana Perez(VEN) d. Florencia Molinero (ARG) 64 76(0)

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #900

She also lost in doubles first round