Canadian team lost their best player - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 03:10 AM   #1
country flag barabanschikova_fan

barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all barabanschikova_fan is a name known to all
Canadian team lost their best player

Marie-Eve Pelletier will not play for Canada in the next weekend of fed cup. She's injured to her knee and will take a break of tennis until april 25th and after that slowly get back on the pratice courts.
Advertisement

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 11:13 AM   #2
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
Too bad, I hope she'll be ok quickly
Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 08:31 PM   #3
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute
NO! Poor Marie-Eve! I wish her all the best and a speedy recovery! WHo is Canada playing?
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 10:13 PM   #4
country flag herodoto

herodoto has disabled reputation
Canada will be facing Brasil, México, venezuela, bahamas,colombia, paraguay, Puerto Rico y Uruguay etc at San Luis Potosí, México
is the group one of the "american Zone"
the matchs will be played between the 22 and the 27
the system is a round robin with two groups the best two teams of each group will be at the semifinals and the winners of the semifinals will play a promotional tourney with two teams of the asiatic zone and 4 europeans loosers of the world group

Last edited by herodoto : Apr 22nd, 2002 at 10:24 PM.
herodoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 10:57 PM   #5
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
So who is playing Fed Cup for Canada then?? I'm kind of ashamed to say that I don't really follow Canada's Fed Cup team too much... anyways I'm just asking cuz if Marie-Eve is the best player on the Fed Cup team, who else usually plays?? Marie-Eve is the third best Canadian woman btw...

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:00 PM   #6
country flag Alek

Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...threadid=18500
Alek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:08 PM   #7
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
Oh thanx so much Alx!! At least Canada will have it's two top players!!

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote