Bausch & Lomb Championships, Amelia Island - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 08:40 AM   #1
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Bausch & Lomb Championships, Amelia Island

Justine is playing here..and she's second seed

let's hope she can win this thing
she has an easy draw:
first round bye
second round: a qualifier
third round: probably Schiavone or Marrero
quarterfinals: Farina Elia or Hantuchova
semi: probably Jelena Dokic
final: Venus

GO JUSTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 09:16 AM   #2
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
You call this easy????

I call this difficult, Schiavone on clay is terrible to play, Daniela is also not easy but should be more easy since it's on clay, Dokic who is playing well and has good results on clay! Not easy IMO
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 09:23 AM   #3
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Dokic is semi-final..you can't expect an easy opponent then.

The others are good players, but Justine should be able to win those matches
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 09:46 AM   #4
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
I fear Schiavone! If she tumbles somewhere along the way it wll be there!
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 10:49 AM   #5
country flag Josh
Team WTAworld
Administrator
aka Nibbler

Josh has disabled reputation
Justine beat Schiavone last year on clay 6-2 6-4 and she will do it again!
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 11:16 AM   #6
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

was that in Estoril??? I should check...
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 12:37 PM   #7
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Schiavone on clay is hard. If Justine makes too many errors, she'll lose this one (for sure )
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 01:13 PM   #8
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

she won last year in Estoril Open with 6-2 6-4. She'll crush her again
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 05:08 PM   #9
Justinator
Team WTAworld

Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road Justinator is on a distinguished road
It's a tough draw, Justine will have to play well here.

henin.net

henin.net Forum
Justinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 05:11 PM   #10
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
Go Justine!!!
Old Apr 8th, 2002, 08:08 PM   #11
gokimmie

gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about gokimmie has a spectacular aura about
hhhhhhmmmm....don't like that draw one bit...
I hope she'll do well,very important for her confidence!
go justine!
gokimmie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2002, 11:41 AM   #12
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
So tomorrow (?) against Fernandez, who had 3 good wins here (in qualifying and first round). Go Justine!!!
Old Apr 10th, 2002, 01:04 AM   #13
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I just found out the Justine and Meghann lost their doubles match! But Hantuchova lost her 2nd round match so she is out of the tourni...this gives Justine an easier time, but she will still have to fight!!! Go Justine!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2002, 06:05 PM   #14
country flag Lleyki

Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light Lleyki is a glorious beacon of light
Go Juju!!!
Good luck against Garbin!!!!!
(when it stops raining )

... And To My FriendS
AxeL - David - Dario - PauL - Martin - Wojtek
Kevin - Felix - Amri - Jordan - Manu - James - Bram - Ellen

Lleyki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2002, 08:23 PM   #15
country flag arn

Good luck Justine, I hope you will stiil play today! and win!