Romania's Finest, Raluca Olaru! - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2014, 07:02 PM   #3511
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: Romania's Finest, Raluca Olaru!

Ioana Raluca Olaru
Motto of the week:
Work hard, with Love!

Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #3512
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Looks like she managed to find a partner for the US Open, she signed up with Voegele and they should make the draw given their combined ranking. Also given Stefanie's recent topless photos, I got to say not a bad choice indeed

She too had a short interview before Wimby

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #3513
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Looks like she managed to find a partner for the US Open, she signed up with Voegele and they should make the draw given their combined ranking.
I wouldn't be too optimistic. Their combined Rk is 143. http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=754634 . Should try to find another partner IMO.

2013 USO Doubles : Cutoff 139 : Kleybanova/McHale

1st ALT : Dabrowski/Olaru (didn't get In)

Nice interview.THX.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #3514
country flag toque

toque is an unknown quantity at this point

If Olaru not playing the us open, maybe she will play it in Bucharest (ITF 10000) and Mamaia (ITF 25000) in singles.
It is registered
toque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 10:13 PM   #3515
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toque View Post
If Olaru not playing the us open, maybe she will play it in Bucharest (ITF 10000) and Mamaia (ITF 25000) in singles.
It is registered
Yup she registered for both, that's interesting. Although she will have to hope for a WC at Mamaia. Nightcrawl3r is right, I may have been overly optimistic about the USO
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #3516
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Made the USO Doubles MD with Voegele . : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=754634

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 07:32 PM   #3517
country flag Not A Fan

Omg Nightcrawl3r... you had me all worried for nothing
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #3518
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Made the USO Doubles MD with Voegele . : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=754634
She really was overdue for a break in her favor. Hurray for small miracles
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 01:19 AM   #3519
country flag Not A Fan

Court 14 - Not Before: 2:00pm
Women's Doubles - Round 1

Alla Kudryavtseva (RUS) [9] / Anastasia Rodionova (AUS) [9]
vs.
Raluca Olaru (ROU) / Stefanie Voegele (SUI)

C'mon Ralu!!! Make this trip worth it!
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 09:41 PM   #3520
country flag toque

toque is an unknown quantity at this point

Kudryavtseva (RUS) [9] / Anastasia Rodionova (AUS) [9]- Raluca Olaru (ROU) / Stefanie Voegele (SUI)6-1,6-4

All this for it !!!
toque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 04:15 PM   #3521
country flag Not A Fan

Ioana Raluca Olaru
US Open, New York! Unul dintre turneele/orasele mele favorite
One of my favourite tournaments/cities!!

Old Sep 4th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #3522
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2014 US Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 09:33 AM   #3523
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

WTA Hong Kong, International.

R1: [ALT] Raluca Olaru (ROU) beat Nicole Gibbs (USA,3) 7-6 6-2
So happy for Raluca, what a great win for her
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 09:45 AM   #3524
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
WTA Hong Kong, International.

R1: [ALT] Raluca Olaru (ROU) beat Nicole Gibbs (USA,3) 7-6 6-2
So happy for Raluca, what a great win for her
Indeed, great win for Raluca!
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 10:15 AM   #3525
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Random
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote