Romania's Finest, Raluca Olaru! - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #3406
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: Romania's Finest, Raluca Olaru!

Less-than-ideal start, but hopefully they can bounce back in the second.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2014, 04:04 PM   #3407
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Raluca is so pretty, like a true Princess in that dress, Princess Ralu
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2014, 04:20 PM   #3408
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

That stretch volley to set up double break point
Old May 24th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #3409
country flag ioana_sk8r

Just short in the end . Pliskova/Krejicek d. Olaru/Peer 60 46 106
Old May 24th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #3410
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Somehow made it into the Supertie but it just wasn't to be today...
Old May 24th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #3411
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Raluca is so pretty, like a true Princess in that dress, Princess Ralu
At first , I thought you were referring to the match dress from that wonderful 144p stream .

After the 2nd set, I thought they will win but , oh well..... GL at RG (hoping she makes the MD)

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #3412
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
Somehow made it into the Supertie but it just wasn't to be today...
Yeah, Pliskova's playing out of her mind. That serve was untouchable when on. Still, nice to see them playing better in the second set and having a good run here.
Old May 24th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #3413
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Yeah, Pliskova's playing out of her mind. That serve was untouchable when on. Still, nice to see them playing better in the second set and having a good run here.
Well yes, especially Raluca started to make some good points in the second set. It was like all mistakes for her in the first, I was starting to fear that Shahar might freak out on her. Deserved win, most of all for Pliskova, not much else to say here...
Old May 24th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #3414
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
It was like all mistakes for her in the first, I was starting to fear that Shahar might freak out on her. Deserved win, most of all for Pliskova, not much else to say here...
That would have been understandable, but instead Peer actually walked over at least twice after a double fault and an awful return to slap hands and offer reassurance. One of the nicer partners Raluca's had lately.
Old May 24th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #3415
country flag Not A Fan

Shahar also thanked Raluca on social media, she is indeed very nice

shaharpeer
Once U Win, Once U Lose! Today We Lost In The Final, But Was A Great Week! Thanks to Raluca My Partner! Off To Paris Tomorrow!

Old May 25th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #3416
country flag Not A Fan

Ladies and Gentlemen... Raluca is IN the main draw for RG!!

ERAKOVIC NZL / PARRA SANTONJA ESP [16]
JANS-IGNACIK POL / ZANEVSKA UKR

OLARU ROU / VEKIC CRO
BARROIS GER / BECK GER
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #3417
country flag ioana_sk8r

Thank you for letting us know, Not A Fan!
Old May 25th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #3418
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Weird to say this , but thank you Williams's . Because (only) they withdrew.

Good luck.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Gallovits-Hall, Bogdan, Dulgheru *

TT-s: #141 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #139 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S; Suicide: #80 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 10:05 PM   #3419
country flag Not A Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Weird to say this , but thank you Williams's . Because (only) they withdrew.

Good luck.
You are right, I had no idea who withdrew! Raluca and Vekic are the only ALT team to make it
Old May 27th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #3420
country flag ioana_sk8r

Probably a dumb question, but since Raluca just had 180 points added to her total ranking pts, does that mean the 2013 Nuremberg final hasn't dropped of yet since it was held in June last year? So she's essentially counting two Nurembergs in her ranking now?

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...es_Numeric.pdf