Sharon Fichman - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 05:20 PM   #1
country flag FedererFan84

FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of
Sharon Fichman

Sharon Fichman was born December 3/1990. Where's all the buzz about her? I read great things about her in some posts, so we need a thread for her!

She has reached the Girls Doubles Semi-Finals at the French Open with her partner Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark. Good luck girls!!
FedererFan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 09:29 PM   #2
country flag canuckfan

canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute
Her and Caro seem to make a very good team! They have a very good shot at the final.

Sharon is still young but her pals from 1990 are doing really good and she is kind of left behind. I remeber that she crushed Morita at the Orange Bowl 2 years ago. Now Morita is the semis of the french. She's inconsistent. It must be a canadian thing...

Last edited by canuckfan : Jun 4th, 2005 at 10:07 PM.
canuckfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 07:15 PM   #3
country flag matthieu_tennis

matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold
oh yes :P to be canadian = choking in the third set lose against player behind you ;P but im confident this young seems to be good and just 14 forteen she is born 90 but in december its like 1991 :P
matthieu_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2005, 10:03 AM   #4
country flag VeeDaQueen

VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't she beat a male professional one time?
VeeDaQueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2005, 09:27 PM   #5

matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold
nobody knows his style :P i would like to know whats her style of play :P im interrested
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 09:41 AM   #6
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Sharon won the maccabiah in Israel yesterday. I didn't see her but looks like from the article she is a very good player well done

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 05:30 PM   #7
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeDaQueen
Didn't she beat a male professional one time?
I think it was Daniel Nestor( and that is why he does not play singles any more)
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 05:34 PM   #8

she is high ranked 13 in the itf combined its very good :P
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 05:36 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP
Sharon won the maccabiah in Israel yesterday. I didn't see her but looks like from the article she is a very good player well done
whats kind of tournament was it :P
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 08:41 PM   #10
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthieu_tennis
whats kind of tournament was it :P
The Maccabiah Games every 4 years in Israel – “the Jewish Olympics”, as they are often called -- are Maccabi World Union’s largest and most famous enterprise. These spectacular sports & cultural extravaganzas uniting many thousands of Jews from all over the world in Israel have a tremendous Zionist history, stretching back to the vivid imagination of a Jewish youngster in 1912.

It was decided that the “Maccabiada”, as the Games were originally called, would be for members of the World Maccabi Federation at designated 4-yearly intervals patterned along the Olympic Games. Their official purpose: to give the various participating national associations an opportunity to test their strength, and prepare their athletes for international and Olympic competitions. Their actual purpose: to show off the physical and sporting prowess of Jews in the modern age, not only to a world which thought of the People of the Book as weak and timid, but also to show to the Jews themselves that they were, and are, descendants worthy of our great freedom-loving ancestors, the Maccabees.

Jews all over the world gather to a sport event like the Olympics.
Sharon won easily the women tennis turny (although there weren't really any players close to her level..)

Well done

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 08:48 PM   #11

thx for the information
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 10:28 PM   #12

Toronto’s Sharon Fichman has struck gold at the 17th Maccabiah Games in Israel. Fichman, Canada’s flag bearer in these Games, had to go through four rounds of competition to earn the gold medal.

She defeated Tsippora Watterman of the Netherlands, 6-2, 3-0 (ret) in the first round. Then she reached the medal round by beating home crowd favourite Efrat Mihor of Israel 6-2, 6-2. In the semifinals, she guaranteed herself no worse than a silver medal by earning a 6-4, 6-0 victory over Julia Glushko of Israel. In the gold medal match, she beat American Nicole Ptak. Her gold medal is part of an impressive 44 medals won by Canada at the Games thus far.

Canada enjoyed even more on court success at the Games when Montreal’s Valeriya Dandik and Thornhill’s Mia Gordon won bronze in the junior girl’s doubles event. Fichman hopes to further add to that medal count, currently competing in the mixed doubles semifinals alongside Oran Belilti of Richmond Hill.

very impressive
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 10:59 PM   #13
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Aleksandra was actually supposed to play those games in the Women's competition. It seems she withdrew from there!

BTW, Sharon never beat Daniel Nestor, im close to 100% sure about that
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 11:00 PM   #14

LOl with the serve of daniel :P
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 11:57 PM   #15
country flag mlq1986

mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice mlq1986 is just really nice
if nestor did lose id imagine he would have quit tennis and prob he isnt that shabby a player to lose to a female junior
mlq1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote