Meng Yuan cheering thread! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2006, 07:37 AM   #76
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
I've seen her match twice (ITF-Beijing Final and China Open Qualifying). She's really tenacious, never giving up any point, it helps her win some tough match. However she's not good at attacking and she's footwork and serve are not so good too. I've talked to her once at China Open. She's very friendly and a little shy.
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2006, 11:00 AM   #77
country flag chewy

chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold chewy is a splendid one to behold
she won her 1st round match!! nice win meng.
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 12:33 PM   #78
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Yay, Meng

Good luck against Kim
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2006, 07:37 PM   #79
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
Good luck, Meng!
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2006, 05:31 AM   #80
country flag so.krist!na

so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute
Come on Meng!

A.K.A MakiriRocks
so.krist!na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 12:44 PM   #81
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Meng faces Vania King in the first quali round at Tokyo. Good luck!
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 02:52 PM   #82
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Yuan!

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2006, 03:10 PM   #83
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
King could be a tough player for meng

go, meng
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:40 AM   #84
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
come on,meng
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #85
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Anybody know her schedule? I assume that Memphis is next?

I'd like her to continue to play a few bigger Challengers since she's still out of the Top 100.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 12:40 PM   #86
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
Anybody know her schedule? I assume that Memphis is next?

I'd like her to continue to play a few bigger Challengers since she's still out of the Top 100.
Ditto.
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 01:50 PM   #87
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Meng qualified for Memphis, and then beat Varvara Lepchenko in the first round! The scoreline was 36 64 64. I am really happy, because I left the scoreboard when Meng was trailing 0-4 in the first set, and I really thought she was going to get thrashed.

Well done Meng
Old Feb 22nd, 2006, 08:17 PM   #88
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Meng lost to (8) Craybas 64 62
Old Feb 28th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #89
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
I wonder what Meng's doing this wek...

Strange to go to Memphis for 1 week. She should be playing Las Vegas this week. Quite annoyed that she's totally stopped playing Challengers...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2006, 02:48 AM   #90
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute
why is Meng playing doubles only at Las Vegas? Missed deadline to register for singles?
njnetswill is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote