Meng Yuan cheering thread! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2005, 02:43 PM   #61
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
If she progresses like she progressed in 2005, im sure Meng can get into the top 100 by the end of 2006! Keep up the great work
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 31st, 2005, 03:11 PM   #62
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Meng beat Cara Black 16 75 62 in the second round of Gold Coast quali!

Meng will now face Dellacqua for a place in the MD! (last time they met, at a challenger in Australia a couple of months ago, Casey beat Meng 57 60 63
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2006, 02:26 PM   #63
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Meng beat Casey 61 63 in the final quali round at Gold Coast!

But unlucky Meng faces (2)F.Schiavone in the first MD round.
Old Jan 1st, 2006, 02:53 PM   #64
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
It'll be a good challenge
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 05:57 AM   #65
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
A good begining of new season
Gooooooo,meng
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 08:34 AM   #66
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Meng won her first match of AO qualies against Julia Beygelzimer 7-6, 7-5!

Well done Meng and good luck in the next round! (She plays Elena Balatcha)!
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 09:27 AM   #67
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Very tough match, but finally Meng won
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 12:43 PM   #68
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
keep fighting,Meng!
To get your first GS's MD.~
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2006, 02:25 PM   #69
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Elena is definitely beatable, go Meng!
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 05:51 AM   #70
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Meng defeat Elena Balatcha 6-2,6-4.
Well done!!~
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2006, 01:33 PM   #71
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Impressive win for Meng!

Good luck vs Bethanie!
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 02:57 AM   #72
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Meng Yuan def. Bethanie Mattek 6-4, 7-5
Well done Meng!!
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 08:44 AM   #73
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Meng plays Melinda Czink in the first round of the AO! That's a great matchup for her!
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 05:55 AM   #74
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone explain Meng's game? I have never seen her play
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2006, 05:58 AM   #75
country flag pcrtennis

I've nevr seen her play, but you can check AO qualie reports...she's tenacious and aggressive, but consistent...but chekc the reports for more...(oh and she grunts really loudly usually)