Meng Yuan cheering thread! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2005, 02:05 PM   #46
country flag so.krist!na

so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute so.krist!na has a reputation beyond repute
Yuan Meng is a good player!
Go Meng!加油!

A.K.A MakiriRocks
so.krist!na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2005, 06:52 PM   #47
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
is meng from thailand originally?
Penglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 09:52 AM   #48
country flag Nochi

Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold Nochi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penglover
No!! She is not from thailand!!

3 Single Title
2006 : Bali , Luxembourg
2007 : Portugal
10 Double Titles
2005 : Stanford , US Open
2006 : Pattaya,Dubai,Berlin,US Open,Bali,Beijing,Luxembourg
2007 : Antwerp
Nochi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 10:22 AM   #49
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penglover
Meng is from Hunan, China
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2005, 02:46 PM   #50
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
After reaching the SF of Port Pirie 25K last week, Meng is in the SF of Nuriootpa 25 K!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 01:06 PM   #51
country flag loveyanzi

loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light loveyanzi is a glorious beacon of light
How is Meng now?
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 01:18 PM   #52
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Meng is injured and has pulled out of Mount Gambier
Old Nov 26th, 2005, 03:52 AM   #53
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
hopefully, she will join more tournaments later for Q of AO.
Old Nov 26th, 2005, 12:55 PM   #54
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
meng is a good player,inteligent and diligent
hope she can surprise us with her performance in 2006
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 07:29 AM   #55
country flag jisung

jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of jisung has much to be proud of
hope you have the chance to play in Gold Coast
Old Dec 2nd, 2005, 01:09 PM   #56
country flag Penglover

go meng yuan
Old Dec 29th, 2005, 07:34 PM   #57
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Meng faces (6)Kaia Kanepi in the first quali round at Gold Coast.

Tough draw, but good luck Meng!
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 05:20 AM   #58
country flag jisung

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellery_queen
Meng faces (6)Kaia Kanepi in the first quali round at Gold Coast.

Tough draw, but good luck Meng!
meng get it win
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 11:47 AM   #59
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Well done Meng, the third time to beat a Top 100 player
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2005, 01:04 PM   #60
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Impressive win, Meng