Meng Yuan cheering thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM   #16
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
BTW, that explains why Adji thought they were her parents and not coaches. He said that Meng was hitting softly to the lady coach in practice because she was obviously not a tennis player, so he assumed she was her mother.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2005, 11:09 AM   #17
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Yuan Meng def. Aiko Nakamura 6-2,4-6,6-3 in Bangkok
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 05:05 PM   #18
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Meng Great job!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 06:06 PM   #19
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
I think Meng, Yan zi will be top 100 next year too... Yan Zi could be top 50 if CTA would allow her to play more singles next year. Go, China!
Penglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 08:56 PM   #20
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
Wow, that's an amazing story. Hats off to Team Yuan.

I wouldn't compare Meng's situation to Jennifer though, as they were at different financial situations and Jennifer was older.

How did she meet Yu and Fu btw? I'm interested to know why and how they offered to help her. If they are not a couple, why are they together in this?

BTW, do you know what's happened to Li Fang? I heard she married an American coach.

I heard that Fang Li married with her coach, Zhang, who was also a Chinese National team member(I can not remember his name.)
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 05:50 AM   #21
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Nice win Meng!! I love that she's not a member of the national team!
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 05:57 AM   #22
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
I heard that Fang Li married with her coach, Zhang, who was also a Chinese National team member(I can not remember his name.)
Zhang Jinoheng?

I heard that she got married again to an American coach?
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 05:59 AM   #23
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Does she really not like the other Chinese players?
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 07:07 AM   #24
country flag Penglover

Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all Penglover is a name known to all
will meng play again tomorrow?
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 07:39 PM   #25
country flag Rising Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis
Does she really not like the other Chinese players?
I think Bus meant, "not" not "don't".
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 03:47 PM   #26
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Meng is in the QF of Bangkok! Keep going, girl!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 04:09 PM   #27
country flag Penglover

I knew Meng Yuan is a top 50 material.
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 07:24 PM   #28
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by danker
Zhang Jinoheng?

I heard that she got married again to an American coach?
How do you know all these things?

Do you have any information where's Fang now?
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 07:25 PM   #29
country flag Alec

Keep going, Meng!

Break into Top100!
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 07:58 PM   #30
country flag Rising Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
How do you know all these things?

Do you have any information where's Fang now?
I'm sure I read it somewhere on the net.

I think it might be to the guy at the bottom here (don't quote me on this tho):

http://www.indiantrailclub.com/staffall.html

I think Fang might be living in the States and coaches. I know she already lived in Queens, NY when she was a pro.