Meng Yuan cheering thread! - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2006, 03:35 PM   #181
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Meng
She talked to me in Beijing last year and she's a really nice girl
Meng is in a big slump and things is getting worse and worse. The stupid schedule really hurt her a lot Hope she can play down and get some confidence in the end of the year.
Fight Meng!
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 05:29 PM   #182
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in doubles Meng!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 08:59 AM   #183
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Meng needs to recover from her injuries and then go back to playing Challengers...

She jumped full-time onto the WTA Tour way too soon IMO. She was better off consolidating her position in the Top 100 by playing bigger Challenger events instead of trying to qualify for large WTA events...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 01:43 PM   #184
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
get well soon, yuan

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2006, 02:43 PM   #185
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Meng will play Guangzhou and Bangkok this year,good luck!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 04:07 PM   #186
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
meng yuan will play jelena in the first round try ur best pls.

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 10:10 AM   #187
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
Meng into MD at Bangkok. Congratulations.
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 10:14 AM   #188
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck.
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #189
country flag 1star

1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of
Yuan def. Widjaja(INA) 6-3, 6-3 into Main draw
Good scoreline. I think she can have a good run in Bangkok.

~Martina Hingis Li Na Kim Clijsters~

Yuan MengPeng ShuaiLi Ting Sun TianTianZheng Jie Yan Zi
AiSugiyamaLindsay DavenportSerenaWilliamsVenus Williams
Amelie Mauresmo Mary Pierce
Justine Henin Svetlana Kuznetsova

Anna ChakvetadzeNicole VadisovaYung Jan Chan
1star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 02:34 PM   #190
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
Good luck!
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 07:39 PM   #191
country flag Pasta-Na

good job, meng yuan

hope u can be in top 100 again after this tournament

Old Oct 11th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #192
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
(8) Kostanic d. (Q) Yuan 57 64 76(5)

So close
Old Oct 11th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #193
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Good luck in doubles with Alina!
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:32 PM   #194
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Re: Meng Yuan cheering thread!

A really good article on Meng.

http://sports.sina.com.cn/s/2006-10-...1011881s.shtml

I am too tired to translate now, but Meng says that she is only playing tennis for the sake of the old couple who sponsored her. Meng comes from a really poor family in a rural area of China, and without the sponsor of this kindly couple, she would just have been a peasant.
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #195
country flag Pasta-Na

Re: Meng Yuan cheering thread!

i just finished to read an online article about her too. meng had set her goal to be in top 70 next year. she will focus on singles and still learning some new skills from her "mother". her "mother" was naughty to want meng to earn some money for her to open a restaurant as she said her beef noodles tastes much better than others in the normal restaurants.

that old couple really helped meng a lot. always remind her to play tennis for China (1.3 billion population) Her "mother" tried to correct meng's mind about pro Tennis, not like an exhibition.