Meng Yuan cheering thread! - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2006, 02:43 PM   #136
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Meng lost in first round qualifying in Berlin
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2006, 03:35 PM   #137
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
She lost in the final quali round, not the first

Meng
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2006, 06:12 AM   #138
country flag wubenzhimu

wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold
today is her birthday,

happy birthday,yuan
wubenzhimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 06:31 PM   #139
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Meng lost 7-6 2-6 2-6 to katya bondarenko in Rome qualies round 2
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #140
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
She called medical time-out during the match vs Bandarenko.
Hope it is not serious!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2006, 02:24 AM   #141
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
May she should not playing so many TierI qualification matches...........

Why not try some Tier IV matches?
She could enter the MD
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:49 AM   #142
country flag 1star

1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of
Good luck, Meng

~Martina Hingis Li Na Kim Clijsters~

Yuan MengPeng ShuaiLi Ting Sun TianTianZheng Jie Yan Zi
AiSugiyamaLindsay DavenportSerenaWilliamsVenus Williams
Amelie Mauresmo Mary Pierce
Justine Henin Svetlana Kuznetsova

Anna ChakvetadzeNicole VadisovaYung Jan Chan
1star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2006, 01:05 PM   #143
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Meng faces Jie in the first round of Strasbourg.
Old May 26th, 2006, 10:24 AM   #144
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Meng will face a qualifier in the 1st round of RG
nice draw Meng, good luck
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 08:13 AM   #145
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
Meng get into stright draw this time in Roland
Lunderbald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 07:05 AM   #146
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute
Tough match tomorrow, but good luck Meng!!
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 01:00 PM   #147
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Good luck Meng
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #148
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
Meng got directly into DFS MD

Good luck in the grass season
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 11:22 PM   #149
country flag Alec

In cincy she won her 1st MD victory since March in Miami
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 02:46 PM   #150
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
i think meng's game suits AO and USO. it seems she didnt play well on clay court and grass court. maybe she still needs some time to get used to those surfaces

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote