ANA IVANOVIC to win WIMBLEDON - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2005, 01:55 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
ANA IVANOVIC to win WIMBLEDON

Maybe she might do the same thing Sharapova did last year, reach French Open QF, lose a crapy match against an experienced player. Then win Wimbledon .
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2005, 02:39 AM   #2
country flag ezekiel

ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute
Can you be little less dramatic? :retard:
I am a fan as big as any but you just invite haters with your outlandish posts.
BTW you had the same exact thread in Roland Garros thread http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=161248
and as you should figure out, you are not lucky charm either

Last edited by ezekiel : Jun 1st, 2005 at 03:14 AM.
ezekiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 03:37 AM   #3
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel
BTW you had the same exact thread in Roland Garros thread http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=161248
what the hell....I havent been on this board for like 3 or 4 weeks and then I return and get attacked by these idiots , for simply loving Ana .
Ok hope she loses in the first round, then no one will hate her

ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 04:38 AM   #4
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh ye people... Let;s just hope ana does good...

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 05:24 AM   #5
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Well, with my top favorites most likley not making it far here, then I must cheer Ana on!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:27 AM   #6
country flag !!!--Duiz™--!!!
Team WTAworld

!!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute !!!--Duiz™--!!! has a reputation beyond repute
well.. Ana has her skills.

Supernova Sharapova

0009..Eternal Follower of Golden Girl
The Official Violin Player in Kirlenko's Orchestra
!!!--Duiz™--!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:32 AM   #7
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezekiel
They're just really excited. She has the game to win it that's for sure, and she doesn't seem to be bothered much by the big moments. Good luck Ana! Make a good run.
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 10:34 AM   #8
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
nah i quite like ana wouldnt be sad at all if she won wimbo
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 07:37 PM   #9
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillibean
nah i quite like ana wouldnt be sad at all if she won wimbo
In your signature. Daniela is spelled with 1 l.
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 02:28 PM   #10
Allez Joosteen

Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all Allez Joosteen is a name known to all
If Joosteen doesn’t win I will cheer for Ana.
Allez Joosteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 06:40 PM   #11
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Good luck Ana!

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 02:14 AM   #12
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
great thread mate.

i like the comparison with maria, and they play similar styles too so a quarter ast the french is quite an achivement for ana