Roland Garros Report & Pics!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2005, 11:12 PM   #1
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Roland Garros Report & Pics!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Had a lovely 5 days at Roland Garros!!!

I saw Lenita practising on court15/saturday morning - she was wearing a pale orangy t-shirt and pale yellow shorts.....and she looked fantastic!!

She was only practising with Judith, no other hitting partner! Personally, I wish Lena had been hitting with another player or a male hitting partner - she's a strong girl and really she should be practising against someone with more power!! (but that's just my opinion) Lenita didn't really look exactly happy but as the session went on things were improving and she was looking a bit happier - and she was smiling a bit more too!

As she was leaving the court after her practise I got her to sign a photo and as she started to walk on, I touched her arm and said "Eleni!" She turned around and I gave her the little book - she looked a bit surprised at first, then I said "I had made the book for her and that it was full of messages from her fans from the internet!" She smilied and said "awwww..thanks!!" At this stage she was looking straight at me and smiling - I'm surprised I could remember anything that I had to say! I also said to her - "We thought it was really important to send you the messages, just so that you know we are always there supporting you, and that we are sending you lots of lucky and our love! We want you to know how much we care and that we are always there cheering for you!" Once again Lena said "Thanks!!" and she looked very happy!!! I then wished her 'Good Luck' and said 'bye' and she smiled and gave me a little wave! awwww....she was so sweet! After, I was so excited that I had been able to deliver her the message book to her - and especially that I was able to get everyone's words of love and support to her!!!!

(In the next few days, I'll be pm'ing the book pics around to everyone who contributed with their messages!!! @everyone)

I also saw her 1st round match on tuesday - Lena was wearing a little pink skirt and a lovely stripy pink band on her hair - she looked very cute!!!!!!!!!!!! During the match, I thought she looked quite flat - not as pumped up and spirited as usual! The weather was a really cloudy and I guess she hated that, but she certainly wasn't smiling as much as usual! (even when she did make a winning shot) Most of the crowd was supporting Lena and were desperate for her to take the lead in the match. But, her serve was a bit off and Ardivsson kept doing this sneaky little drop-shot that was fooling Lena everytime - the second set was better - Lena was fighting a bit more, but still seemed to lack the fire that was a big part of her game a few years ago! - Anyway, in a few weeks they will be playing on grass again - so I hope Lenita will enjoy that much more!!! I'll be at Wimbledon to cheer her on again! I really hope she has another look at our lovely messages in the book and that they give her some more motivation and confidence!!!!

Here are some of my photos from her practise session and her match!!

Elisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2005, 11:13 PM   #2
country flag Elisse

Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute Elisse has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 30th, 2005, 11:14 PM   #3
country flag Elisse

Old May 30th, 2005, 11:16 PM   #4
country flag Elisse

Old May 30th, 2005, 11:18 PM   #5
country flag Elisse

More photos over on my Photo Site -

http://gallery72221.fotopic.net/

Hope you liked the photos!!!!
Old May 31st, 2005, 05:24 AM   #6
country flag alkmene

alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice
That was really sweet of you Elisse and thank you for sharing it with us!!
The pics are really great.Your report too!!!!!
alkmene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2005, 02:10 PM   #7
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
So cute and so sweet. Ahhhh, thank you! I love the photos
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2005, 11:05 PM   #8
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Elisita thanks!!!!! you are wonderful , and of course your pics and report too, I m sure our Lenita will do better in the grass season

Pamé Lenita
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 10:48 PM   #9
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
wow thanks a lot elisse for posting the pics and the report.THe pics are wonderful and I really hope our messages will cheer our lovely Lenita up.

oh my if I have had her in front of me smiling as you did I would have fainted of emotion and lust for sure
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 01:14 PM   #10
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 08:36 PM   #11
country flag elena_k

elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute
Awwww,such sweet photos!!
Lena looks great!!I wish she was playing better too...
Elisa,thank you so much for the photos!!