The Alexa Glatch Cheering Thread - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 11:07 PM   #1501
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of
Re: The Alexa Glatch Cheering Thread

You are more than welcome. As I said I her love watching her playing. One more note, this time she had a different coach from last year. Back then she was with a guy in 30s, this time with a female coach (in her 30's/40s?) who was wearing a cap and shades all the time. I guess that's what you called focussed. She was accompanied by a another woman who probably thought I was some weirdo. I was the only one openly cheering/clapping for Alexa and she was looking quite bemused at me. Probably not used to twentysomething Europeans cheering on American players.
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #1502
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Alexa qualified for Carlsbad and beat Davis to make the 2nd round against Petrova

72 points
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 11:12 AM   #1503
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Alexa 72 pts will give a nice bump to her ranking next week
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #1504

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Alexa qualified today for the New Haven MD with a 6/0 6/2 win over Mel
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 12:59 AM   #1505
country flag LadyBugLove

LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all
Woohoo

Sent from my iPad using VS Free
LadyBugLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 04:40 AM   #1506
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Big Al!!!!

We need pics!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #1507
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a while since Alexa has had some love. She is in Japan right now and is in the final of a 25k as the top seed. She plays Monique Adamczak in the final.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:47 PM   #1508
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Alexa won the final in straight sets! A nice 50 points for her ranking!

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM   #1509
Team USA

Alexa is also the top seed at another 25k this week in Japan. Same surface and a similar field... she should be the heavy favorite to take the title again

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 06:36 PM   #1510

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post
Alexa won the final in straight sets! A nice 50 points for her ranking!
Thanks for the info! This tourney missed my radar last week Hopefully she'll make it a double this week... GL!
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 08:29 PM   #1511
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Alexa
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 03:42 AM   #1512
country flag Srodgers

Alexa won her 2nd straight 25k title in Japan this week

Now she's playing the 125k challenger in Taipei this week
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 03:43 AM   #1513

Alexa won her 2nd str8 25K in Japan this week by defeating Monique Adamczak 2 & 3 in the Final 50 more pts She's making a strong push for the AO MD with her ranking now inside the top 120
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #1514
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

Last week's trophy pic (thanks to Meelis):
Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #1515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Congrats!

Last week's trophy pic (thanks to Meelis):
Thanks for posting She's looking fit !