Ana's web sites - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2005, 10:46 AM   #1
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
Ana's web sites

How do you like Ana's web sites (official and unofficial)?
Is there something that you would like to see (or read), but it isn't there? What do you people think that should be added (if anything)?
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2005, 02:23 PM   #2
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future
I like them both. Photos are better on the official site
Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2005, 04:13 PM   #3
country flag Fidello

Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future Fidello has a brilliant future
anaivanovic.com has been slightly redesigned. How do you guys like it?
Hi, Dragana. I'm glad you’re in our team
DS
Fidello is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2005, 08:30 PM   #4
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
Finaly a Serbian version of the official site!

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2005, 02:46 PM   #5
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
I'd like to see a divx of her canberra win.
"If I were to be sufficiently fortunate to bring about at least some of my ideas it would be for the benefit of all humanity. If these hopes one day become a reality my greatest joy would spring from the fact that this work would be the work of a Serb." Nikola Tesla, Belgrade 1892
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2005, 08:42 PM   #6
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of Natasha250688 has much to be proud of
what happened to the pics on the official site? i cant find them...

Elena Dementieva Anna Chakvetadze Tsvetana Pironkova Daniela Hantuchova Flavia Pennetta Maria Kirilenko Karolina Šprem Serena Williams Sanja Ančić
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2005, 04:45 AM   #7
country flag matija-seles

matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future matija-seles has a brilliant future
How do u like ana-ivanovic.net
matija-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 04:14 PM   #8
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Great sites! I love them all
Hope you like mine: www.martinka.altervista.org/ana/ or www.ana-i.tk

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians

Last edited by Calliope. : Jun 23rd, 2005 at 09:49 AM.
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2005, 10:49 PM   #9
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Here is a new one : MINE LOL
But it is in French

www.ana-ivanovic.info

Soon some pics of Wimbledon : I saw Ana in single and in double 8-)

And If you own pics about Ana you sent them to me

Last edited by Steffy6094 : Jun 22nd, 2005 at 10:56 PM.
Steffy6094 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:11 AM   #10
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Wow, how many Ana`s sites exists...

www.anaivanovic.com

www.ana-ivanovic.com

www.anaivanovic.narod.ru

www.martinka.altervista.org/ana

www.ana-ivanovic.info

www.ana-ivanovic.net

Is there any more?

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:55 AM   #11
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Yeah, that's true!
I've changed the address of my site, now it's simpler... www.ana-i.tk But the old assress still works ( www.martinka.altervista.org/ana/ ). What do you think about it? Besides, I'm looking for co-webs, so if someone wants to become a co-web it'd be great

Steffy, I love your site

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 12:03 PM   #12
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe you could change that gray colour to some else, to make it little more feminine. Like pink, orange red, purple etc...
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 01:05 PM   #13
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasha_yu
Maybe you could change that gray colour to some else, to make it little more feminine. Like pink, orange red, purple etc...
Thanks

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:39 PM   #14
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartaHingisFan
Yeah, that's true!
I've changed the address of my site, now it's simpler... www.ana-i.tk But the old assress still works ( www.martinka.altervista.org/ana/ ). What do you think about it? Besides, I'm looking for co-webs, so if someone wants to become a co-web it'd be great

Steffy, I love your site
Thanks
Nice website too under construction like mine
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 04:36 AM   #15
country flag Ems__

Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute Ems__ has a reputation beyond repute
You guys can check out my site too-its the one in my signature! Its not really a site but more a fanlisting for all ana fans, but i have some fan pictures there as well!

Ana

Ems__ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote