TUBIG thread for treasure hunting - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 05:23 AM   #1
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
TUBIG thread for treasure hunting

Let's get going!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 05:31 AM   #2
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
I will start with the biography of Ms. Lea salonga

Salonga made her professional debut at the age of 7 in Repertory Philippines' production of The King And I and has since appeared in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Fiddler On The Roof, The Rose Tattoo, Annie, The Sound Of Music, The Goodbye Girl, Paper Moon and The Fantasticks. At the age of 10, she began her recording career and received a gold record for her first album, Small Voice.
She has also hosted her own musical television show, Love, Lea, which she hosted with her brother, Gerard. She has also opened for Stevie Wonder during his concerts in Manila.

In 1984, Lea was one of the Filipino representatives to the Asian Radio and TV Artistes Exchange held in Singapore. It was a dream come true to her when in 1985, she was chosen to open for Menudo, a Puerto Rican pop group that is popular in the Philippines during their concerts in Manila. She has also recorded two songs and a music video with Charlie Masso, a former Menudo member, for the Young People's Project, a campaign to encourage sexual responsibility in adolescents.

In 1989, Lea went to London to play the role of Kim in the hit musical Miss Saigon for which she received a Sir Laurence Olivier Award, and in 1991 went on to portray that role on Broadway where she garnered the Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics' Circle Awards and Theater World Awards. While in Miss Saigon, Lea recorded the singing voice of Jasmine for the Walt Disney animated hit, Aladdin, and soon after recorded the role of Tuptim in a new recording of The King and I with Julie Andrews, Ben Kingsley and The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra.

In 1993, Lea played the role of street waif Eponine in the Broadway production of Les Misérables. She has also appeared in the London and Honolulu productions of Les Misérables. She has also performed the song "A Whole New World" at the 65th Annual Academy Awards, where the song won an Oscar. In the same year, she released her self-titled international debut album with Atlantic Records, which has gone platinum and gold in parts of Southeast Asia.
In 1994, Lea played the role of Eliza Doolittle in Repertory Philippines' My Fair Lady and the role of the Witch in Singapore Repertory Theatre's Into The Woods. She was also the opening act for Frank Sinatra's Manila concerts, then performed at the Hollywood Bowl in a concert entitled Arabian Nights as part of World Cup Week 1994.

Lea also played the role of Sandy Dumbrowski in Team Image Entertainment's production of Grease in Manila, and appeared in a special concert called The Music Of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schönberg with other Filipino artists performing selections from the musicals Les Misérables and Miss Saigon. She made her US television film debut when she played the role of Geri Riordan in Hallmark Hall Of Fame's Redwood Curtain on ABC with Jeff Daniels and John Lithgow. Lea also recorded a single with Peabo Bryson called "How Wonderful We Are" which is part of a new album called People, which also includes selections by other artists such as Vanessa Williams, Al Jarreau and Chaka Khan. She made yet another appearance at the Hollywood Bowl in a concert called Music Tells A Tale, appearing with Tyne Daly and Reese Holland.
Lea also participated in the Les Misérables 10th Anniversary Concert at London's Royal Albert Hall, as well as the star heavy tribute concert for Sir Cameron Mackintosh, Hey Mr Producer filmed last May and subsequently released on album, video and book.

In 1998, she also appeared as the singing voice of the lead for a Walt Disney animated film called Mulan. Moreover, BMG Records (Pilipinas) released her album aptly called, "In Love" which reached quintuple platinum in the Philippines.

In 1999, Lea came full circle as she reprised her award-winning role of Kim on Broadway's Miss Saigon and graced the 10th Anniversary Celebration of Miss Saigon in London last September 29, 1999.

BMG Records (Pilipinas) also released Ms. Lea Salonga's album, "By Heart", which contains revival compositions of Ryan Cayabyab, Jose Mari Chan, Louie Ocampo, Willy Cruz, Boy Katindig, Butch Monserrat, Allan Ayque, Roman Cruz, Jr. and Odette Quesada with musical arrangements by Ryan Cayabyab and Gerard Salonga.

In October 1999, she portrayed the role of Sonia Walsk in the Singapore Repertory Theatre production of the Neil Simon musical, They're Playing Our Song.

The Year 2000 proved to be a busy year for Ms. Salonga as it ushered in two successful solo concerts ('Millenium' and 'Homecoming' Concert), two benefit shows ('Best of Manila' and 'Songs From The Screen') and numerous albums such as her two-volume live album and VCD, the relaunching of "By Heart" with "Fallin'" and "I Still Believe In Love" from They're Playing Our Song and her first-ever Christmas album.
Lea also performed in the Manila production of They're Playing Our Song and Miss Saigon.

Immediately after her stint in Manila, Lea returned on Broadway's Miss Saigon ending its historical run last January 28, 2001.

She has also appeared in the CBS Daytime Soap Opera, As The World Turns as Lien Hughes.

Recently, she finished her stint as Mei-Li in the Flower Drum Song revival in Los Angeles.

Lea has come home again in Manila to perform in the Tony and Pulitzer Prize winning play, Proof this January 2002.

Ms. Lea Salonga has performed and appeared in numerous concerts and television shows in the United States, the Philippines and around the world.
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 05:42 AM   #3
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

robin Padilla

pic no.1
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 05:45 AM   #4
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

Vina Morals

Jomari Yllana

Piolo Pascual

Rufa Mae Quinto

total five pic of filipino celebrities
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 05:59 AM   #5
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

Two program from ABS-CBN

Assignment

Alas Singo Y Media

First article about the death

Actor's death renews Asian fear of mystery syndrome

REUTERS [ TUESDAY, APRIL 02, 2002 8:56:12 PM ]

ANILA: The death of a young actor in the Philippines last week has put the spotlight on a mystery ailment which kills healthy Asian men in their sleep.

Filipinos call it bangungot or the nightmare syndrome. Victims are heard moaning just before they die, which is usually in the middle of the night, doctors say.

Romantic hero Ricardo Yan died in his sleep last Friday at just 27 years of age.

Doctors said on that Tuesday he died of haemorrhagic pancreatitis leading to cardiac arrest. But there was no word on why the ailment should strike an apparently healthy young man.

Yan was on holiday at a beach resort with a group of friends. Autopsy results showed he had drunk only a moderate amount of alcohol, equivalent to about two bottles of beer, prior to his death. There was no evidence he had taken any drugs.

Filipino doctors - who call bangungot the Sudden Unexplained Nocturnal Death syndrome - said that it generally struck men between 30 and 40 years of age, although the youngest known victim was only to be 17. Women are usually not affected.

"We have not autopsied any woman who died of bangungot," said Dr Edgardo Gueco, chief of the national police medico-legal division. "Based on our observations, the victims had eaten heavily or drunk heavily before going to sleep," he said in a television interview.

What happened during sleep was a mystery because the bangungot victims never woke up, cardiologist Erdie Fadreguilan of the state-run Philippine General Hospital said.

"The findings were that something went wrong with the rhythm of the heart while they were sleeping," Fadreguilan said, citing results of autopsies of 328 bangungot cases in the Philippines from 1957 to 1987.

In their last moments, the victims were usually heard moaning or groaning in their sleep, as if suffering from "some form of agony," he said. "We had no way of knowing what happened because they did not survive."

Stranger still, bangungot usually claims its victims at about 3 o'clock in the morning, doctors said.

Fadreguilan said that studies showed bangungot cases occurred mainly in South-East Asian countries like the Philippines, Vietnam and Laos, but a similar illness had been reported among Japanese men.

In the US, only Vietnamese refugees have suffered from the condition, he said, but spurned a theory it could have a cultural or hereditary explanation.

"Even if you move to different places, like the refugees going to the US, the men can still suffer from it," Fadreguilan said. "Whether they move outside of their home country does not decrease the risk of them suffering from it."

Local doctors believe a possible cause of the condition could be the high carbohydrate diet of Asians, who eat rice as their staple. But no one has been able to pinpoint why rice should have any such effect on a select few or why millions are unaffected.

In Manila, thousands of unbelieving fans flocked to Yan's wake.

"This can't happen to him, this can't happen to me, this can't happen especially to him," Yan's long-time girlfriend actress Claudine Barretto told a television station. "I couldn't believe it."
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:00 AM   #6
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

second article

La Salle Greenhills-- Divine Child Chapel
Rico's remains were brought to his alma mater for his family, friends, and fans to pay their last respects. Flowers and photos reflected the radiance of the life that Rico led. A solemn mass was celebrated every night at 7 p.m., after which, Rico's loved ones would share their most treasured memories of the actor. Familiar encounters and songs would never fail to bring tears once again to the eyes of those close to Rico.

Talent managers, roadies, and artists from Talent Center, who have known Rico, not only as an actor but as a true person as well, were present to extend their deepest condolences to his bereaved family.

Coney Reyes, who came up in front to relive the purity of Rico's heart, talked about him being a role model for the youth. Having earned a degree in Business Management, Rico made people see the value of one's education; and with his foundation and other charity works, Rico Yan has not only become a star, but also a light and inspiration to those who know him. It's a bitter fact Rico can no longer be with us physically, however, his memory would always linger, giving all his family and friends the reason and determination to continue what he has started.

ABS-CBN Studios
The grief-stricken ABS-CBN family aired special tributes in Rico Yan's memory. The actor's Magandang Tanghali Bayan family had a weeklong special, Isang Linggong Pasasalamat, in thanksgiving for all the joy and cheer Rico has brought to their lives. Other shows, which include The Buzz, Pipol, The Correspondents, and Isyu, also presented a loving remembrance of Rico Yan's intensity as an actor, a leader, and a servant.

Showbiz friends also gathered last Wednesday in WhattaGuy, Para Sa'yo 'to Bro to celebrate the life of the friend who will never be lost in their hearts and memories. The group, led by Rico's best friends, Dominic Ochoa and Marvin Agustin, gathered at the ABS-CBN Studios in song and prayer, bringing back to Rico the melody and hope he has so tenderly brought to all of us.

La Salle Gymnasium
Rico's remains were transferred to the La Salle Gymnasium where the final mass before the funeral was held. Special passes were given out to the fans who have waited in line for days to see the young actor for the last time. Countless friends joined Rico's family in a large but solemn gathering to thank Rico for bringing special meaning to their lives. Fr. Caluag, Rico's spiritual adviser, gave a homily that touched everyone, making them accept the truth of the Lord's plan, and His promise of eternal joy.

After the mass, Rico's Mom gave the eulogy, saying that she has finally come to understand meaning of her son's death. Mrs. Yan further said that she has lost a son, but that day, all of those present stood as one family, bound by Rico's loving memory.

Manila Memorial Park
As early as 8 am, Thursday, an estimated 4000 people were already waiting at the Manila Memorial Park. Thousands more arrived as the time to lay Rico to rest drew near.

At 12 noon, when the sun was at its brightest and highest point, Rico Yan--actor, son, brother, friend--was put to his final resting place. Friends from in and outside of show business, whom Rico has touched in one way or another, stood before the family mausoleum, offering flowers and unending love.

Farewell, friend, you will be sorely missed.
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:06 AM   #7
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

thrid article

With the passing away of Rico Yan last Good Friday, a lot of other issues had been sidetracked: the Erap trial, the still-unsolved murder of Nida Blanca, the Joey Marquez-Alma Moreno/Jomari Yllana-Aiko Melendez separation, the Abu Sayyaf loot and the fact that we are a starving and backward nation.

Please don’t think I am being insensitive and unsympathetic, but I think the media coverage of Rico Yan’s death was blown way out of proportion.

I was in a barrio called San Joaquin in the Western Visayas when I learned about the actor’s death. A text message from Maila Gumila read: "Rico Yan died in his sleep at the Dos Palmas resort. Dominic (Ochoa) found him stiff already. Cardiac arrest." My initial reaction was to text her back and my message to her was: "I hope this is not a joke." Then, I decided to call Maila’s number and spoke to her to verify the news. She said that yes, it is true.

A few minutes later, a lot of other text messages came in – including one from Sharmaine Arnaiz asking people to pray for the repose of Rico’s soul. But there were also other nasty text messages implying that the actor died of drug overdose. (This was, of course, later proven by the autopsy report to be untrue.)

The media man in me, of course, saw the newsworthiness of it all. But, alas, there was no live broadcast that day – being a Good Friday and, supposedly, even the following day, Black Saturday. (GMA-7 and ABS-CBN eventually decided to do special news features last Saturday.)

By Easter Sunday, however, all local networks were scheduled to return to regular programming. But I suddenly remembered that the two showbiz talk shows airing that day, S-Files and The Buzz, had already taped their respective episodes and everyone was supposed to have been on vacation. When I checked in at the pre-departure area of the new airport on my way to Bacolod City, in fact, I was told by the people manning the x-ray machines that Paolo Bediones, who was on his way to Cebu, had also checked in minutes ahead of me.

But with Rico Yan’s death, everyone was called back to work and made to do a live broadcast. Both S-Files and The Buzz enjoyed high ratings last Sunday – and this didn’t come as a surprise to me anymore because, with the absence of regular programming days before, everyone was hungry for news about the death of Rico Yan. (And with all sorts of speculations about his death coming from all directions, everyone was curious to know the truth).

I really salute the men and women of S-Files and The Buzz for the very comprehensive coverage they did on Rico Yan’s death. (It was a pity Startalk couldn’t go on air that week because it was Black Saturday.)

However, I was bothered by the coverage done by the news programs on television with regard to the actor’s death. It was hysterical, to say the least. It was as if there was nothing else going on in the world except for the death of Rico. (I’m sure the Yan family really would have preferred to have just been left alone and grieve in private.) And for one week, every other show in ABS-CBN – except for the cartoons in the morning – had nothing but features on Rico Yan.

I can’t blame television, of course, for harping on this issue no end. After all, that was what everyone was talking about. At the pre-departure area of the Iloilo airport on my way back to Manila, for instance, copies of a local daily, The Informer, were distributed to the waiting passengers at the lounge. From the back area where I was seated, I could see how everyone was glued to that page that carried a story on Rico Yan’s death.

Even now that Rico had been laid to rest, people still haven’t stopped talking about the circumstances surrounding his death. And I won’t be surprised if I’m told by my writers as we walk into the GMA-7 studio this afternoon that our main feature in Startalk would still be about Rico Yan’s death.

It is easy to understand all the hoopla about the actor’s death. To begin with, his death came all too sudden. And even if he was really no superstar, he was a certified heartthrob. He was young, good-looking and had seemingly boundless energy. It was really a waste that he had to go this soon – especially after we are told he had helped a lot of people in his own little way. It is sad to see somebody with a whole life and a bright future still ahead of him die so young.

But I feel saddened still over the fact that while the entire nation mourned the death of Rico Yan, no one seemed to have cared about the almost simultaneous passing away of Lucio San Pedro and Levi Celerio, two National Artists who have contributed a lot in the field of Philippine music.

Although I don’t condemn those who chose to spend time, energy and even resources pushing and elbowing their way through the crowd to get a final glimpse of their favorite matinee idol lying in state – rather than paying their last respects to our two national treasures, San Pedro and Celerio, I have to say that, surely, we’ve got our priorities mixed up. This is really something to grieve about.
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:07 AM   #8
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

The last article on rico yan

Claudine flies to HK; solon wants House to honor Rico

By Rey Arquiza
The Philippine Star 04/06/2002

How do you heal the wounds of a lost love?

Spend five days in Hong Kong. That’s what movie actress Claudine Barreto, former girlfriend of the late matinee idol Rico Yan, set out to do the day after the actor’s funeral.

She left yesterday for the former Crown Colony, the shopping paradise for many Filipinos, on board Cathay Pacific Airways, accompanied by her sisters Gretchen and Marjorie, two nieces, two helpers and two bodyguards.

Her face etched with a mixture of sorrow over the tragic end of Yan and rage over the hostility of his family and fans toward her during the burial Thursday, Barreto begged off from answering questions from reporters at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, saying, "I want to avoid any interview at the moment...."

Yan, who died at age 27 in his sleep on Good Friday at the Dos Palmas resort in Palawan, was interred at around noon at the Manila Memorial Park in Parañaque City with some 20,000 people in attendance, composed mostly of his grieving if also unruly fans.

Barreto was said to have been barred by the actor’s family, for reasons not disclosed by them, from getting near the casket during the Mass at the La Salle-Greenhills gym in Mandaluyong City preceding the funeral motorcade to the memorial park. She was sighted along with her sister Marjorie and her brother-in-law Dennis Padilla at a distance from the funeral rites and left before the burial was over.

At the airport, Barreto promised to "bare all" when she returns from Hong Kong on Wednesday and set the record straight after she was pictured as the "villain" in the death of Yan, especially on the reason of their breakup after a four-year relationship.

The young actress said she wanted to "rest for awhile" and "think of the wonderful things that Rico and I shared when he was still alive."

Barreto also said the death of Yan had affected her very much, it would probably take a long time for her wounds to heal. She said she might have to stay out of the country for some time.

She said soon after her five-day stay in Hong Kong, she might have to leave again for a more extensive rest and vacation away from what she described as "unfounded rumors."

Meanwhile, a Mindanao congressman wants the House of Representatives to honor the late Ricardo Carlos Castro Yan, better known as actor Rico Yan, as a role model of the youth.

In Resolution 495, Rep. Juan Miguel Zubiri (Lakas, Bukidnon) said the death of Yan "has brought grief to a great number of our countrymen whose lives he had touched in a positive way, from as far north as Batanes and as far south as Jolo."

He said Yan lent his popularity for the common good by serving as spokesman for the Department of Education, endorsing the national government’s youth programs and setting an example to young people by being a good student and a responsible member of the community.

Yan was a diligent and hardworking student at the De la Salle University and was one of the few actors who earned a college degree despite the pressures of an acting career, Zubiri said.

Despite his success, the late actor remained a humble, approachable, unassuming, and helpful person, added Zubiri, who was a friend and business partner of Yan.

Sen. Blas Ople, on the other hand, endorsed yesterday the founding of the Rico Yan Youth Foundation headed by the actor’s brother Bobby as a vehicle to perpetuate Yan’s memory and his desire to serve underprivileged young Filipinos.

The senator said the death of Yan has touched a universal chord in the Filipino nation and has made him an icon of Filipino youth –"the wholesome kid as a model for young Filipinos."

The senator also deeply regretted the loss of the two national artists for music –composer Lucio San Pedro and lyricist Levi Celerio –who died one after the other last week.

"As a nation we are greatly impoverished by their passing, but their inspiration will live on," Ople said. — With Jess Diaz, Aurea Calica
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:10 AM   #9
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

I assume you want the first three LPGA tour win for dorophy they are

2001: Giant Eagle LPGA Classic, Samsung World Championship of Women's Golf
2000: Giant Eagle LPGA Classic

If not, then tell me quickly if you want some local tournament win or junior win or something please

still got little to do for me
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:17 AM   #10
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

here is 5 OPM lyrics (one more to come)

Happy Valentine's Day
Performed by: Trina Belamide
recorded by Dennis Cham at HIT Productions
mixed by Dodjie Fernandez at Digitrax
music and lyrics by Trina Belamide

It's Valentine's Day again
Chocolates and roses, dinner by candelight
But not for everybody
There'll be three less roses given away tonight
'Coz Jimmy's girl got on a plane
He tried to stop her from leaving but tried in vain
And he'd hand her three roses now
But she lives so far away
To a lonely heart, how does one say
Happy Valentine's Day

Long-time lovers lighting the fire once more
But it's gonna be cold tonight
For someone whose lover walked right out the door
See, Anna's fighting back the tears
Broke up with her beau for nine long years
And she's throwing her dreams of walking down the aisle away
To a broken heart, how does one say
Happy Valentine's Day

Cruel, oh so cruel
Be with your lover and be glad
And if you're without a lover
Well, that's just too bad
Cruel, oh so cruel
No other day like this
Can make you long so much
For the one you miss

Jay's got the flowers, but somehow it's not the same
Though he knows April's happy
'Coz all he can do is set them on her grave
It's been two years since she passed on
But somehow the pain still lingers on
And no other day can magnify it like this day
To a grieving heart, how does one say
Happy Valentine's Day

How do you say
Happy Valentine's Day

Title: What's It Gonna Take
Artist: Trina Belamide
Album: Happy Valentine's Day
Track No. 2
Song Length: 4:40
Lyricist: Trina Belamide
Composer: Trina Belamide
Lyrics
What's It Gonna Take
arranged by Arnold Buena
guitars: Noel Mendez
all vocals: Trina Belamide
recorded and mixed by Dodjie Fernandez at Digitrax

How do I begin to convince myself
There's just no point in going on this way
You're never around for me
There's always some place you've gotta be
I might as well just walk away

But how do I begin to do what's right
You haven't exactly been untrue
I know I'm gonna set you free
And yet the thought is killing me
How do I say goodbye to you?

Chorus:
What's it gonna take, baby, to let you go
I've got to, I know
But what's it gonna take, baby, to make me see
You're not for me
What's it gonna take, baby, can't let you go
But we've got to part
Guess it's gonna take a broken heart
Guess it's gonna take a broken heart

How do I begin to face the truth
That this love of ours was never meant to be
If it's gonna take seeing you
Falling in love with someone new
Well maybe, that's the way to set you free

(Chorus)
(Instrumental)

I know I gotta set you free
And yet the though is killing me
How do I say goodbye to you

His Angel
Title: His Angel
Track No. 3
Song Length: 4:18
Lyrics
His Angel
arranged by Arnold Buena
guitars: Noel Mendez
background vocals: Jingle Buena & Trina Belamide
recorded by Arnold Buena at HIT Productions
mixed by Brian Cua at HIT Productions

I've seen my friend in love before
He can love with all his heart
And I believe he can love you oh so well
If you only knew his past
A long-time love that didn't last
Because his angel belonged to someone else

She loved him more than anyone
But she had to say goodbye
Heartbroken, he thought his days would end
But now you've come into his life
I see the sparkle in his eyes
Maybe you could make him learn to love again

Chorus:
Won't you be his angel for life and never leave
Won't you be his angel for life 'cause I believe
He can learn to love you like he did his angel before
Won't you be his angel and love him forevermore

He doesn't know the meaning of
An everlasting love
Could the one to show him possibly be you
He takes to you and that's a start
In time, you'll have each other's hearts
Say you will, stay with him his whole life through

(Chorus)
(Interlude)

Be his angel for life
Take the place of the one asking you to set his heart free
Won't you be his angel and love him for me

Learning
Title: Learning
Track No. 4
Song Length: 4:10
Arranger: Marvin Querido
Lyrics
Learning
arranged by Marvin Querido
all vocals & vocal arrangment by Trina Belamide
recorded and mixed by Dodjie Fernandez at Digitrax

So this is goodbye
Always thought we'd last forever
And I feel so I could cry me a river now
I've gotta move on
Though I've built my world around you
Gotta get me through all this somehow

Chorus:
(But I've) Gotta start learning

Gotta start learning
Gotta find me somebody new
And learn to live without you

It's gonna be hard
The days and nights are gonna be longer
And no one can ever really know what I'm going through
I've gotta be strong
Kiss the past goodbye and start over
It may be the hardest thing to do

Bridge:
There'll be brighter days ahead for me
Now that you've set me free

This Little Child
Title: This Little Child
Track No. 5
Song Length: 4:12
Lyrics
This Little Child
all vocals & vocal arrangment by Trina Belamide
recorded by Wowee Posadas at the Great Lump Studio
mixed by Jerry joanino at Asiatec Pink Noise

Do you see this little Child
Asleep in a bed of hay
Take a look at this little Child
Peacefully dreaming away
High above the humble manger
Shines a star so bright
And all of the world shall remember
His birth on this holy night

Chorus:
There is more to this little Child
Than meets the eye
Mush more to this little Child than we see
For this little Child shall set the world free
He is heaven's gift to you and me

Do you see this little Child
Asleep on the bed of hay
Do you know what this little Child
Will grow up to be someday
And show us what it means to forgive
This little Child will someday give up his life so we can live

here is five I will find one more
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:19 AM   #11
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

Yes one more songs, now still need quote which is hard

Revolution
Title: Revolution
Artist: Rivermaya
Album: Rivermaya
Track No. 1
Song Length: 3:36
Lyricist: Rico Blanco
Composer: Rico Blanco / Nathan Azarcon
Arranger: Rivermaya
Lyrics
Revolution
Performed by: Rivermaya

I could be a dreamer
I could be insane
But we don't need no Superman
To paint a brighter 'day

We only need to gather
A million little flames
And if you sing along

I'm sure
We're gonna find a way

Here we come (2x)

Revolution!

We gotta come together
Believe in what I say

We haven't got forever
Foxy lady come my wgy

Here we come (2x)

Revolution!
Revolution!

How long must we sing this song? (2x)
ÿ
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:23 AM   #12
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

it can be any quote from an article right as long as they are from a different celebrity.

I will post seven articles and each have quotes from celebrity in filipine, I will highlight them in bold for easy reference

NO 1

Everybody sees her as a future heaturner, a looker, just like her eminent resemblance to bombshell JOYCE JIMENEZ, ANGELENE AGUILAR takes it as a compliment bu also takes it in strides as she is determined to carve her own niche on the wings of fame.

Indeed, Angelene seemed to be destined to be a star as she is part of that popular teenshow.

"I was discovered when I watched the G-Mik Nation concert which was held in my hometown in Calamba, Laguna," she recalled.

She remembered that in the actual show, she was picked from the crowd in the ramp and modeling contest which she eventually won.

"After I won, Mr. David Fabros of ABS-CBN offered me to apply as talent and said I just drop by to submit my bio data," she said.

Angelene's parents were at first hesitant but her persistence paid off. "My father sent my biodata and picture through the internet and Mr. David replied and told me to report to ABS for audition. Luckily the VTR went fine and I was chosen to be part of Star Circle Batch 9," she quipped.

Her first project was Da Body and Da Guard with Joyce Jimenez and AGA MUHLACH. Then after playing as DANILO BARRIO's love interest in the movie Cool Dudes she was later introduced as Bea in G-Mik.
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:25 AM   #13
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

No. 2

ut Dominic Ochoa in a priest's cassock and, with his comedy boyish face, he could pass for a "man of God."

Then again we are reminded of his famous gay role in the defunct Lab Ko Si Babes, the sitcom that propelled pop icon Jolina Magdangal into a household figurine. For that, Dominic was given a Best Actor trophy in the Star Awards for Television in 2001.

He was so "gay" a number of screaming fans surmised that, behind the camera, Dominic is, yes, a kafatid!

Now, watching him on ABS-CBN 2's noontime show, MTB, the primetime sitcom Whattamen, and the ubiquitous Smart Talk-Text TV commercials, Dominic is indeed one gay actor. Gay, in the sense that he is happy, after all, more offers are coming in not only in Endorsement Town and TV shows, but in Moviedom.

Star Cinema's Got 2 Believe has Dominic enacting a lawyer whose fiancée is lead actress Claudine Barretto. It's a kilig movie that looks like a clone of the Jennifer Lopez starrer The Wedding Planner, and Claudine essays the role of the wedding coordinator. The male lead is Claudine's private-life squeeze, Rico Yan.

Got 2 Believe contains "a kissing scene between Claudine and me. It's a scene we shot for three hours," Dominic revealed.

One could imagine how such would affect Rico. (Dominic has referred to Rico as "my best friend in real life.")

"No naman, before the shooting, naghalikan muna sila," Dominic giggled," and siyempre, nag-usap na kami ni Rico. Nag-mouthwash akong mabuti. During the taping, wala si Rico, natulog yata somewhere sa set. Sa akin naman, it's just a job. The thought nga na naghahalikan muna sina Rico and Claudine before the shooting, parang naghalikan na rin kami ni Rico.
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:27 AM   #14
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

No. 3

I just use a little bit of article so it does not scroll too long

e broke his promise again!"

Between sobs, Claudine Barretto broke her silence yesterday afternoon in an interview with Boy Abunda on ABS-CBN's The Buzz about Rico Yan, her former boyfriend who died in his sleep due to hemorrhagic pancreatitis on Good Friday at the Dos Palmas resort in Palawan.

Choking with emotion, Claudine said that before Rico left for Dos Palmas with five friends, among them his MTB and Whattamen collegue Dominic Ochoa, the actor promised to "fix everything" as soon as he came back.

"But he broke his promise," cried Claudine, who had to be sedated when told about Rico's sudden death while she and her family were vacationing in Subic.

Rico did come back at around 6:30 p.m. on Good Friday, his body in a leather body bag, accompanied by his father Roby and brother Bobby first to Camp Crame for autopsy and then to the Arlington funeral home on Araneta Avenue in Quezon City for embalming.

The remains now lie at a chapel at the La Salle Greenhills, with the burial set for Thursday, April 4, after the 9 a.m. Mass at the Manila Memorial Park in Parañaque City. He turned 27 last March 14.

Even if they had reportedly broken up three weeks ago, Claudine said that she and Rico were in the process of ironing things out and that Rico even called to say "I'm sorry" before he left for Dos Palmas. "Give me time to think," Claudine quoted Rico as saying. "When I come back after Holy Week, I would know what to do. Everything would be okay."

Whatever their problem was, according to Claudine, they had already forgiven each other.

She then admitted that last March 5, the day after they celebrated their fourth anniversary as sweethearts and barely a week after their last movie Got 2 Believe started showing, she and Rico did have a big fight "over nonsense, over nothing," leading to their reported break-up.

"In fact, Rico invited me to go with their group to Dos Palmas, a trip they'd been planning as early as December last year, but she said she begged off because she wanted to spend time with her family in Subic, including her parents, older sister Marjorie and her husband Dennis Padilla and their kids.

Rico's father Roby disclosed that the Yans initially planned to take a family vacation at the Plantation Bay.

Recalling the events that Good Friday, Claudine said that she suspected that something was wrong when she was left alone by her companions at the lunch table.

"That day, Marjorie told me that my Dad wanted to talk to me, so I went down. The first thing my Dad told me was, 'Be strong." Then he broke the bad news, 'Rico passed away in Dos Palmas.' I couldn't cry. My mind just went blank; I could feel my whole body trembling. I stood up and tried to call Rico on his cell-phone, but it was off.' I couldn't breath. I was hoping that he was just in the hospital still breathing. I was telling myself. 'This can't happen to him, this can't happen to me, this can't happen especially to him!' I couldn't believe it."
Old Apr 6th, 2002, 06:28 AM   #15
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

No. 4

ICO YAN CHOSEN AS THE MOST OUTSTANDING ROLE MODEL FOR THE YOUTH

He declares: "Education is the key and the only weapon to solve the social ills in the society."

RICO RETROSPECTIVE

Rico The Actor
After his launch as a member of original Star Circle, the tremendous impact he made immediately cast Rico as the barkada leader of the youth-oriented show "Gimik!" where he was together with other matinee idols Patrick Garcia and Paolo Contis. He then moved on to star in primetime drama sries such as "Mula Sa Puso" and "Saan Ka Man Naroroon." He was also featured in Star Drama Theatre twice, a feat which is difficult to match for other young actors.

Undoubtedly popular, he also inked a contract with Star Cinema which made him part of blockbuster hits like "Gimik the Movie," "Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay" and "Mula Sa Puso the Movie."

Rico The Product Endorser
Had he not decided to pursue a full-time showbiz career, Rico would still have made an impact as an image model. His distinct market appeal has made him a favorte of advertisers who knew he would make a convincing product endorser. Thus he can be seen everywhere with his multiple tv, radio and print ad commercials endorsing products which range from biscuits, snack foods and pizzas, to facial cares and clothing, to mobile phones, watches and just about everything.

Rico The Businessman
Nothing can stop young actor Rico Yan from venturing into business and saving for the future. It seems that acting and commercial modelling are not enough for this matinee idol. He also wants to ace the handling and managing of businesses with his trusted partners.

In terms of management, Rico is quite knowledgeable about being an entrepreneur as he put into practice the theories he learned in school. Together with some friends, he opened the restaurant, Tequila Joe's in Makati City and Timbuktu Cafe in Malate. The investments are a great success. They overflow with celebrities and friends day and night.

He's also into the fruitshake business. Aside from being the marketing director, he is of course, the image model of Orbitz, a Tapioca-based Fruitshake.

Rico The Official DECS Youth Role Model
Rico, cited for his exemplary academic achievements, was enlisted by the Department of Education Culture and Sports as the official "role model" to the 17 million public elementary and high school students nationwide. His achievements both as an artist and as a student, and his values and his integrity that are worth the emulation of the youth and students served as the basis for his appointment. Seldom do we see a prominent artist with such impressive credentials.

His job is to lead several youth development programs such as Youth Entrepreneurship and Cooperatives in Schools (YECS) Program, the Vitalization of Youth Science Clubs, and the Responsible Students for Active Governance, a nationwide student training program. He also founded the Pinoy 'Yan Movement. This movement initiated, on its own, activities which instill positive Filipino values, environmental consciousness, educational excellence and the recognition of youth and student achievers.

The Business Management graduate of the De La Salle University is likewise the official spokesperson of the Center for Students and Co-Curricular Affairs (CSCA). CSCA programs are geared for practical application in the campus or community. These include the Student Leaders Training Program, Youth Entreprenuership and Cooperatives in Schools Program, and other programs promoting participation in scouting, and math and science clubs.

"Education is the key and the only weapon to solve the social ills in the society," he stresses.

Rico presses for students to use IT. He noted the "tremendous asset" the technology can bring to students, particulary "access to libraries and databases we are not able to build up." Rico also strongly highlights the education department's campaigns on promoting environmental conservation and opposing drug abuse, gambling, pre-marital sex and campus violence. He hopes to enhance the holistic development of students by drumming up support for, and participation in the various in-school co-curricular activities.

Rico has indeed become a "four-man" and has definitely gone a long way since he was first introduced to the public via the pioneering batch of the ABS-CBN Talent Center's Star Circle. He has accomplished so much in his young life-TV and movie actor, product endorser, businessman, and Youth Role Model-- and will continue to reap the rewards of his hardwork. With his talent and experience, success in almost anything Rico put's his mind to is virtually assured, be it a showbiz career, a business endeavor, a commercial endorser, or a public service venture