The "I spotted Mr Bean" thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2005, 04:15 PM   #1
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
The "I spotted Mr Bean" thread

who's going ???

and if you see Mr Bean...... give us your thoughts

you cannot miss him.......
if you dont know who he is
then check this
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=119945

he's the circled guy in the photo.

If he talks to you.... he does know tennis though but he's quite hilarious.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2005, 04:16 PM   #2
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
Lmao! eggster i thought you had seen him already :P

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2005, 04:30 PM   #3

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
its for others
i've already run into him a few times
try and avoid him but he gets to you
and he keeps yapping.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old May 14th, 2005, 04:38 PM   #4
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
haha i mean i thought you had just seen him recently i know you had the pleasure of meeting him. He does know his stuff too though

Now i will be attending surbiton too!! i should think he goes there too?

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
Old May 14th, 2005, 04:43 PM   #5
country flag sarza

sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future sarza has a brilliant future
I hope so i saw him last year at birmingham,eastbourne,and wimbledon fortunatly i managed to avoid him at all costs im going to Surbiton on the monday hope hes there i love to watch weird looking people
Old May 15th, 2005, 02:39 PM   #6
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
I go to Birmingham every year but I can say I've spotted him yet but you can be sure that I'll look out for him this year!

So, where did the name Mr Bean come from? Is that to do with the old Rowan Atkinson character or was that actually his name -

The only strange guy I cam accross was this one at Wimbledon. My friend calls him "Mr Steptoe" because he looked like father Steptoe of the TV program Steptoe and Son. He was standing by the barricades near the proctice courts, it was middle saturday. He kept getting all the juniors autos.

But this one junior player, he asked once while I was there and she said to him, "You already asked me once" to while he said, "oh sorry". Then after chatting to me and my friend, he asked her again, to which she got a bit adjitated, "You've asked me that a hundred times already - you already have it". Then steptoe turned to me and my friend, "God grief, these players today get a bit stroppy don't they!"

I hope he's at Wimby this year, I have to get a photo for my friend and send it to her!

-Rache

Last edited by RayRob : May 15th, 2005 at 02:51 PM.
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRob
I go to Birmingham every year but I can say I've spotted him yet but you can be sure that I'll look out for him this year!

So, where did the name Mr Bean come from? Is that to do with the old Rowan Atkinson character or was that actually his name -

-Rache
he does look like him and his mannerisms are the same too
dont know his name though.
Old May 15th, 2005, 03:17 PM   #8
country flag JoeB_UK

the dilemma for him! go to rg or go to surbiton

Old May 15th, 2005, 03:18 PM   #9
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
oh god him. i hope virginie razzano doesnt play birmingham this year, when i went in 2003 she kept running away from him and he was chasing after her for an autograph. the other frenchies couldnt stop laughing.

however he met his nemisis in martina navratilova. he was too scared to even go and speak to her. although in fairness when she came sat next to me during molik 1st round match i almost wet myself.

god if he ruins my wimbledon i will firstly be disappointed, but then not surprised.

i loved it when he told maria vento's coach to "shhhh"
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2005, 03:23 PM   #10
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
just been looking at that old threwad eggy. and mr clappy too. anyway here's what i said about him:

"vento's husband started shouting at him and he was like "alright man, calm down" coz he was talking really loudly and pissing everyone off. he totally harassed razzano and she was standing there while he took photos of her and foretz and dechy were pissing themselves.

sonya jeyasaleen was slagging him off to craybass and i think lee-waters. "why does this sport attract so many freaks" i believe was what she said.

he was odd, and he pissed everyone off. nobody wanted to talk to him, they just wanted to watch the tennis.

it's like "i don't fricking care how she did at the french", i want to watch her now and i can't with you rolling stats out at me.

freak of nature.

and mr clappy was wrong in the head"

"it was razzano he got one off, foretz ran away it he other direction. she went the back way round teh catering tent so he couldn't see her.

let's compare him to a nice group of asian schoolgirls who ditched school to go watch tammy. they cheered and were taking photos with their disposable cameras and tammy was waving and smiling back. that's nice."
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2005, 11:03 PM   #11
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute
Lol....

This reminds of me this man who comes every year to Toronto, and has a flag of every country in his bag. He is a HUGE fan of Lleyton Hewitt, so he always has the Aussie flag around. BUT, when it was a Chela (ARG) vs. Hewitt match, the man pulled out an Argentinian flag as well (to which Chela clapped his racquet). The man is realy abnoxious, making many loud gestures.

And then there was that guy who had some calander featuring WTA tennis players in scantilly clad clothing.......and the players were so afraid to sign it lol cuz they were freaked out!
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2005, 12:28 PM   #12
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
I'll have to look out for him I've only seen Mr Clappy and that was last year or the year before at Birmingham.

I can't wait!
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2005, 04:35 PM   #13
country flag JoeB_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
who's going ???

and if you see Mr Bean...... give us your thoughts

you cannot miss him.......
if you dont know who he is
then check this
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=119945

he's the circled guy in the photo.

If he talks to you.... he does know tennis though but he's quite hilarious.
Eggy do you think he will be at surbiton? I dont suppose you have ever been there, to see him

Old May 19th, 2005, 04:45 PM   #14

I think he goes to Paris for Roland Garros too.
Old May 19th, 2005, 04:46 PM   #15
country flag JoeB_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
I think he goes to Paris for Roland Garros too.
I thought that too, if i remember correctly someone saw him there (in the thread i created ). I will try and get his name for us