Good bye Beier! Welcome Heidi! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2005, 05:03 AM   #1
country flag canuckfan

canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute
Good bye Beier! Welcome Heidi!

You can all wipe away you tears over the Beier Ko departure to Singapore.

Because it seems now that 18 years old and 404th ranked Heidi El Tabakh has now changed her nationality from egyptian to canadian.

Welcome Heidi!
canuckfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2005, 08:31 PM   #2
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I never expected that! Good to see her come here
Old May 14th, 2005, 11:07 PM   #3
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2005, 07:17 PM   #4
country flag matthieu_tennis

matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold
yes welcome i think she was well classed in junior top 25 :P i hope she will do great in the future. For Ko i never saw her play so i have no idea about her potencial :P
matthieu_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2005, 02:56 AM   #5

matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold
that resume the asian tennis in general :P
Old May 22nd, 2005, 10:30 PM   #6
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
It actually does! Funny isn't it how different regions fo the world ahve different games!
Old May 26th, 2005, 12:20 AM   #7
country flag joeytaylor9

joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light
Ko was a good junior player, but ya i dont think she will do well in her professional career, just like Gloria
joeytaylor9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2005, 11:05 PM   #8
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Gloria already did more than Ko did But i wonder which one will have the best pro career. I stil lthink Mel G has more potential, her game is suited better for winning on the pro circuit!
Old May 28th, 2005, 12:41 AM   #9

I cant understand why in 32millions of person there are nobody can be top 10 materials. The tennis program are so poor. In general the canadian dont have huge weapon look at melanie gloria she plays very well but she doesnt have a huge huge weapon. i think aleksandra wozniak and stephanie has some good weapon to rivalize with the top women but for the rest i think it will be like pelletier career . Me i took some lessons of tennis it was so poor. I was in advance programme, me i hit very hard flat big first serve and they dont like that kind of play. They said hey matthieu play save dont try to hit the ball so hard but me its my play they try to develop the player like they want. i think its not good. it was my opinion
Old May 29th, 2005, 05:02 PM   #10
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, Haidy!

Beier

By the way, the Asian style of play rocks!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 01:04 AM   #11
country flag maxomax

maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future
I saw her name last year in Canadian Championship! But I though I was crazy lol! I'm sure she will do better than Ko... Ko was good when she was junior ( better than Wozniak and Dubois in ranking) but now...
maxomax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2005, 11:39 AM   #12
country flag joeytaylor9

joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light joeytaylor9 is a glorious beacon of light
it still says the Beir Ko is Canadian, so I dont kow why you guys say she changed. Heidi El Tabakh nationality changed from Egypt to CAN, but its still CAN besides Ko's name
Old Jun 29th, 2005, 03:51 AM   #13
country flag maxomax

maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeytaylor9
it still says the Beir Ko is Canadian, so I dont kow why you guys say she changed. Heidi El Tabakh nationality changed from Egypt to CAN, but its still CAN besides Ko's name
It depend where... bu tin Wtatour, she is form Singapour in the ranking and in her bio I think that Wtatour is the best reference... according to me
Old Jun 30th, 2005, 01:08 AM   #14
country flag joeytaylor9

ah alright, i was just making sure because in tournaments shes still entered as Canadian

Last edited by joeytaylor9 : Jul 3rd, 2005 at 03:15 PM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2005, 03:59 PM   #15
country flag maxomax

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeytaylor9
ah alright, i wasj ust making srue cause in tournaments shes still entered as Canada
Now you are sure