Fight for Serbian #1 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2008, 08:43 PM   #91
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fight for Serbian #1

After Australian Open, Ana will lose 370 points from Tokyo, Antwerp.
Tier I and II.
But she will play Doha, Dubai which is also Tier I and II.
So it's not much different.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 01:35 AM   #92
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on reclaiming your rightful spot, Ana
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2008, 05:13 PM   #93
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute

If Ana lose tonight QF against Venus JJ will be SRB#1 ranked player again, but if Ana win she will overtake Kuznetsova at WTA#2 and to reach in that case SRB#1 Jelena must to have AO better result than Ana.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2008, 06:40 PM   #94
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Congratulations Serbia!!!! Im From The Chicas Latinas Forums And I Think Serbias Players Are Amazing....especially Janko Tipsarevic ....he Fought A Lot Against Federer...i Think He Will Be The Revelation Of The 2oo8!!!
Ana Jelena Novak Good Luck In The Austrlain Open Semis
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #95
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of

Ana is not only Serbian No1 on WTA list, but she`ll be better than JJ on prize money list. They both will be among best 50 all-time on prize money list. Congrats.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #96
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Ana is confirmed not to drop from #2 until her Antwerp points come off (unless Swieta or Jelena decide to enter somewhere late... they don't play until Middle East tournaments just like Ana, do they?).
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:31 PM   #97
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Ana is confirmed not to drop from #2 until her Antwerp points come off (unless Swieta or Jelena decide to enter somewhere late... they don't play until Middle East tournaments just like Ana, do they?).
Only 2 points behind Sveta after Antwerp. (if she lose the final)
Sveta has almost the same schedule as Ana and a lot to defend.
Not sure about Jelena. Anyway, 2nd rank and Serbian 1 is probably for Ana the next months.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #98
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Jelena has to defend a lot this year, but I think Ana had a better results at GS's , so that is Jelena's chane to overtake Ana.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 07:27 PM   #99
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana&Jelena Fan View Post
Ana is not only Serbian No1 on WTA list, but she`ll be better than JJ on prize money list. They both will be among best 50 all-time on prize money list. Congrats.
Career prize money leaders:
47. Dokic Jelena 3772241
48. Ivanovic Ana 3764397
49. Jankovic Jelena 3689928

Interesting.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #100
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

@ at Dokic still being in front of Ana and Jelena
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:13 PM   #101
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

is Dokic serbia??? because in the Tournaments she appeared like australian tennis player...I think Jankovic is better than Ana..
DULKO,,,,LO MAS!
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #102
maryjane

maryjane has disabled reputation

they should run to be the world number one not the serbia's one.I don't like to talk about a rivarly between them just cos tehy have the same nation.
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 03:57 AM   #103
country flag Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise

Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
is Dokic serbia??? because in the Tournaments she appeared like australian tennis player...I think Jankovic is better than Ana..
DULKO,,,,LO MAS!
I agree with you . I think she is a australian player.
Yo _Amo_ A_ Gise is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 10:56 AM   #104
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

Yeah, I think of her as Australian too. Alex Bogdanovic is Serbian but we've claimed him (For all the good it'll do us. And of course, we pinched Greg!) Personally, if I ever had the opportunity to play internationally at anything no amount of £ could tempt me to jump ship.
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 09:26 PM   #105
country flag M-CheSrb

M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice M-CheSrb is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post
Yeah, I think of her as Australian too. Alex Bogdanovic is Serbian but we've claimed him (For all the good it'll do us. And of course, we pinched Greg!) Personally, if I ever had the opportunity to play internationally at anything no amount of £ could tempt me to jump ship.
I agree with Cat....changeing the nationality just of getting welfare from other countries is a pretty cheap and sad move by those players !

Ajmo Vojka,Natasa,Tea,Ana J.,Bojana!!!

Novak,Hewitt,Ziki,Tipsa,Viktor
M-CheSrb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote