Fight for Serbian #1 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 09:31 AM   #46
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic

4. Belgium and Serbia tied at 4th place 2 players each.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:03 AM   #47
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja
SCG
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:16 AM   #48
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
The difference between Anchi and Jeca is 11.5 points. Jelena plays this week, but it doesn't matter.
And that will change after the U.S. Open - Ana will (and officially) become Serbian’s #1 player. Hopefully, we will not have much to wait until she becomes ant the world's #1 player!
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 10:25 AM   #49
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Well Jelena has to get serious cause she has lots of points to defend. She needs 4th round at US Open, but i really hope she'll shine again indoors!

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 12:01 PM   #50
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasha_yu
The difference between Anchi and Jeca is 11.5 points. Jelena plays this week, but it doesn't matter.
And that will change after the U.S. Open - Ana will (and officially) become Serbian’s #1 player. Hopefully, we will not have much to wait until she becomes ant the world's #1 player!

If JJ lose at New Hawen before 3rd round, Ana will be next week world #16 (outrun JJ and Bovina), and Jeca will stay at #17 - so Ana will be Serbian #1 already before US)!

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 01:28 PM   #51
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
that's why i think Jelena will do great at Hew Haven, cause she wants to be called serbian no.1 but i'm affraid she won't do good at US Open. If she gets #16 seed she MUST get to 4th round! Get Likhovsteva or Penetta in 3rd or something

Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 09:52 PM   #52
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
So Ana will be #16 next Monday and more important #1 Serbian
Old Aug 22nd, 2005, 09:56 PM   #53
country flag ©@®eLess

Well done Ana ! Too bad for Jela! Get that US Open both of you!

Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 12:13 PM   #54
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter_1986
So Ana will be #16 next Monday and more important #1 Serbian
Congrats Ana . She deserves it, but I would be happier that she became Serbian No1 after her big win, not after Jeca lost her match, but no matter, I hope this "fight" will continue and I want them to be better than world 16. and 17.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 06:27 PM   #55
country flag MagicMilan

MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future MagicMilan has a brilliant future
Congrats Ana
Don't let her het away Jelena
Old Sep 2nd, 2005, 11:00 PM   #56
country flag Cp6uja

Ana will be Serbian #1 next week too, but already we know that Jelena again will be #1 at september 13. (WTA#16, if Lihovceva, Vaidisova or Hantuchova out of USO before SF).

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 10:11 AM   #57
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMilan
Congrats Ana
Don't let her het away Jelena
lol..whu's side u on anyway

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 08:12 AM   #58
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
jelena will be serbian number 1 in a few weeks

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 07:36 PM   #59
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute

the best Serb will be number 1.. and im sure its gonna alternate between jelena and ana
Old Sep 6th, 2006, 12:42 PM   #60
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
if Jankovic take the title here will she in that case be Serbian #1 ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote