Marina Erakovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2005, 11:15 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
Marina Erakovic

She plays for NZL but is she Serbian.
She seems do be a very promissing player
hope she switches nationality like Dokic

Also the Dominikovic sisters are they Serbs???
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2005, 11:20 AM   #2
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
They wont turn.
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2005, 01:48 PM   #3
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't bet Erakovic is Serb, i think she's Dalmatian like Dominikovic sisters-that means Croat

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2005, 01:48 PM   #4
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
they have x-yu sounding names but erakovic definitely isn't a serbian surname, dominikovic is 50/50. possibly a croat.
"If I were to be sufficiently fortunate to bring about at least some of my ideas it would be for the benefit of all humanity. If these hopes one day become a reality my greatest joy would spring from the fact that this work would be the work of a Serb." Nikola Tesla, Belgrade 1892
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2005, 02:07 PM   #5
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Dominikovic is definitely a Croatian name. I'm 100% sure of that.
Erakovic was born in Split, but I believe she is Serbian. There was a report somewhere in Challengers forum that Evie Dominikovic asked her mother if Marina is Croatian, and she replied: "No, she's Chetnik."
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2005, 07:20 PM   #6
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joana
Dominikovic is definitely a Croatian name. I'm 100% sure of that.
Erakovic was born in Split, but I believe she is Serbian. There was a report somewhere in Challengers forum that Evie Dominikovic asked her mother if Marina is Croatian, and she replied: "No, she's Chetnik."

well then Evie's mum is bitch

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 02:51 AM   #7
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
i know the dominikovic sister evie is a bitch her sister is nice they are cro.... marina is 100% serbian and evie and her don't like each other......

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 06:29 AM   #8
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
wow thats interesting.... despite the fact that Evie was born and raised in Aus she still feels hatered towards Serbs, stems from bad parenting it seems.
Daniella is HOT, I saw her in a doubles match at Aus open.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 06:51 AM   #9
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanovic
wow thats interesting.... despite the fact that Evie was born and raised in Aus she still feels hatered towards Serbs, stems from bad parenting it seems.
Daniella is HOT, I saw her in a doubles match at Aus open.
yes she is very good looking and a nice girl she always talks to me when i see her

Old May 11th, 2005, 07:26 AM   #10
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
whats Chetnik?
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 08:32 AM   #11
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duleml
well then Evie's mum is bitch
she sure is!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 12:48 PM   #12
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
whats Chetnik?
serbian nationalists who don't like croats

There are many Oz players who are from ex Yugoslavia and i think that Bojana Bobusic,Dragana Jakovljevic and Dubravka Cupac are also serbs Julia Dzedzic may be serb too but i have a doubt
I like Marina Erakovic very much since juniors and i really hope she'll switch nationality like Dokic did but i don't think she will do it
Btw, i didn't know that Evie's mum was that bad
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 05:26 PM   #13
country flag blablabla

blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice blablabla is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
whats Chetnik?
Serbian Royalists
http://royalfamily.org/
"If I were to be sufficiently fortunate to bring about at least some of my ideas it would be for the benefit of all humanity. If these hopes one day become a reality my greatest joy would spring from the fact that this work would be the work of a Serb." Nikola Tesla, Belgrade 1892
blablabla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 10:37 PM   #14
country flag rada

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
serbian nationalists who don't like croats

There are many Oz players who are from ex Yugoslavia and i think that Bojana Bobusic,Dragana Jakovljevic and Dubravka Cupac are also serbs Julia Dzedzic may be serb too but i have a doubt
I like Marina Erakovic very much since juniors and i really hope she'll switch nationality like Dokic did but i don't think she will do it
Btw, i didn't know that Evie's mum was that bad
bojana,dragana and dubravka are serb julia i don't think so....never meet bojana but dragana is really nice and im good friends with dubravka she is taking time off tennis because she is getting married and wants to work a bit so she can have more money for tennis

Old Jun 1st, 2008, 05:17 AM   #15
country flag Reg9

Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts Reg9 is infamous around these parts
Re: Marina Erakovic

No shes not Serb I know the family they are Croats Dalmatians neither mother or father is serbian
Reg9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote