Cappys attitude - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 11:44 PM   #1
patience05

patience05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cappys attitude

Lately I have notice that people are starting to take note of Cappy's nasty attitude on the court. She curses at the umpires and linesmen and she's always throughing that racket around.

Communtators make a lot of excuses for her like Mary Joe or Pam will just say she is very passionate about tennis and hates to loose. But when you start to curse at every single person that dosen't agree with you something needs to be done.

Do you think the WTA should look into fining her because if it was anybody else I think they would have gotten a big fine. Marat Safin is always geting into trouble why can't she?
patience05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:34 PM   #2
QueenO

QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice
paigery
Get off that stuff
QueenO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2002, 02:26 AM   #3
country flag LucasArg

LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute LucasArg has a reputation beyond repute
Abstinence Joking.

Yes this is a little old, but Jenn is very agressive, I remember in OZ final and many others tournaments. That is why I like Venus, she is so CLASSY. Never shouts, she keeps playing.

I hate when players discuss THAT much. LIke Marat or Andy.

Jenn should behave like a tennis player and not like a soccer player
LucasArg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2002, 09:42 AM   #4
The Countess

The Countess is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh Paigery

Let people voice there opinions and comments. Its never to old to bring up "acient" topics. For Crying out loud. A couple of weeks ago there was a thread that had "go babsi" and about her win. I know that that was towards something. But hey.
The Countess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2002, 03:15 PM   #5
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute
patience05,

Just as a suggestion for future posting, please consider putting these types of threads elsewhere other than the Williams Fan Forum. (A good place would have been in General, an open forum that most all fans visit)

As a V&S fan, I visit this particular site because it's primarily dedicated to THEM.

I don't have anything against Jennifer, but I personally wouldn't go into her fan base and post anything, good or bad about another player.

Of course this is a public board and you are free to post anywhere, but my opinion is that this topic is best suited for discussion elsewhere.

Thanks! And Happy Posting!
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2002, 06:49 PM   #6
williamsfan

williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light williamsfan is a glorious beacon of light
She slams her racquet when she played againt Serena Nasdaq100.