Saturday OOP and scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2005, 11:42 PM   #1
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
Saturday OOP and scores

Saturday, May 7, 2005

Line-up follows; Order of Play to be announced
Li vs. Zheng
Loit vs. Llagostera Vives
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2005, 03:48 AM   #2
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
thanks

good luck Emilie

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 04:46 AM   #3
country flag CCCP1

CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future CCCP1 has a brilliant future
Go Na and Emilie
CCCP1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 05:09 AM   #4
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaTorresFan
thanks

good luck Emilie

GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 05:51 AM   #5
country flag Hachiko

Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute Hachiko has a reputation beyond repute
Go Nuria & Na.
Hachiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 07:35 AM   #6
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck to Na or Jie....win the damn thing
Old May 7th, 2005, 10:15 AM   #7
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Anyone knows when these matches will be played?

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 12:50 PM   #8
country flag Mikael99

Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light
first match started 50 minutes ago
Mikael99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 12:57 PM   #9
country flag Dave B

Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of
Yeah what is going on?

Li Na
Dave B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:01 PM   #10
country flag Mikael99

Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light Mikael99 is a glorious beacon of light
well no livescore, that is what is going on
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:02 PM   #11
country flag LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN

LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is a name known to all
has just started Na Li vs Zheng

after will start Llagostera Vives vs Loit

and to close day doubles final
LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:35 PM   #12
country flag Mikael99

any news from Rabat
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:58 PM   #13
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
All year, we have no infos on Morocco tournaments, ridiculous
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:58 PM   #14
DiZZiA

DiZZiA has disabled reputation
Simply sucks with the livescores for this tournament!!!!!!
The match has been going on for more than 1 and a half hours but still no scores can be found on any websites...... not even the official one!!!!
DiZZiA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2005, 01:58 PM   #15
country flag Mikael99

yeah it is not good