17 days (was 1000 days..) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2002, 10:20 PM   #31
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, top cat! That is so much better than being consigned to the Penalty box again!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2002, 03:16 PM   #32
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad you noticed the change in penalties! You are always so alert, Janie!
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:40 PM   #33
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
OK, we are closing on a minor anniversary again, 100 days will be on August 21. But it might not happen. I really hope that a reset button will be pushed by Vera tomorrow.:0

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:43 PM   #34
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
Should we start a campaign "no 100 days without a title" . I will sign it!
Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:43 PM   #35
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
I hope so too
got to have a 2nd winner of 2002

in 3-4 yrs time hopefully our girls can dominate the WTA just like our junior girls are that would be just brilliant.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:55 PM   #36
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Eggy was right about Vera D. as well ....

This thread reminds me, I must go resuscitate Elena Bovina's thread.
Old Jul 13th, 2002, 07:06 PM   #37
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Does it only seem to me, or are we really going to have 11(!!!) direct acceptances to the Open? Plus Katya, Sveta, Dinara and Nastya , maybe someone else, will be in qualifying, and Masha might be awarded WC..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Jul 13th, 2002, 07:42 PM   #38

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Lina and Nadya both would have to use an injury ranking to get in.
Nadya has a SLAM exemption as she has missed 3 slams during her injury so she can use that slam card at any time until her injury period ends. Lina doesn't have that luxury so Lina wouldn't be able to get into a GS by her injury ranking

still we will have barring any disasters (please no more)

Elena Dementieva
Anastasia Myskina
Tatiana Panova
Elena Likhovtseva
Anna Kournikova
Vera Zvonareva
Elena Bovina
Alina Jidkova
Evgenia Koulikovskaya

qualies
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Lina Krasnoroutskaya
Maria Goloviznina
Dinara Safina
Ekaterina Syssoeva
Galina Fokina

POSS WC for Maria Sharapova
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Jul 14th, 2002, 05:12 AM   #39
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Quote:
Main draw
Elena Dementieva
Anastasia Myskina
Tatiana Panova
Elena Likhovtseva
Anna Kournikova
Vera Zvonareva
Elena Bovina
Alina Jidkova
Evgenia Koulikovskaya

qualies
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Lina Krasnoroutskaya
Maria Goloviznina
Dinara Safina
Ekaterina Syssoeva
Galina Fokina

POSS WC for Maria Sharapova
That's a pretty damn good list.
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2002, 07:58 AM   #40

Evgenia K will drop to 109 from 102 so could be in the qualifying list.

US Open has 16 women qualifiers so less players entered for maindraw, but she will be pretty close to the cut-off as a few injuries/retirements in the top 100.

Lina will be unseeded in qualies as well , its gonna be a long road back. She might not even get into the US qualifying draw as she's ranked 252.

Entry list is out tomorrow so i can hope its fine.
Old Jul 14th, 2002, 11:15 AM   #41
auntie janie

Will Lina or Nadya even be back in time for the US Open? In my head, they are turning into ghosts!! I can't even remember what Nadya looks like!
Old Jul 16th, 2002, 06:33 AM   #42
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
I'll never forget what Lina looks like
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2002, 07:23 PM   #43
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
TBE says Lina and Nadia are due back shortly. And that's good news. I just hope they are not permanently damaged from these terrible injuries.

Udachi Lina and Nadia!
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2002, 08:01 PM   #44
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

Since French Open, every non-Slam week we have a Russian finalist. Pretty amazing, isn't it? But still no titles..

PLAY TENNIS!
Old Jul 25th, 2002, 08:05 PM   #45

another guaranteed finalist
but we want a title in Sopot

maybe History repeat itself

Poland final a Russian maybe vs Nagyova again like in Warsaw
lets hope so