Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #91
country flag EL-g

EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

great pictures
I'm sorry she lost but at least the Czechs won!!
EL-g is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 05:29 PM   #92
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

Fed Cup CZE vs. SVK

here are my photos from that tie, also a lot from Petra...
Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #93
country flag EL-g

EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine*OnTheTour View Post
Fed Cup CZE vs. SVK

here are my photos from that tie, also a lot from Petra...
That is awesome Janine...thx for sharing!!!!!!!!!!
EL-g is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #94
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

petra strugglin'
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #95
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Fluke of fate for Petra : She plays the same girl Koryttseva back-2-back. She lost to her in Viña del Mar (CHI) 36 46 and now meets her again in Santander (COL). At least she knows what to expect: use it Petra and WIN !!! Pay back time !
Some cool pics from VdM; more on tournament website:

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Feb 19th, 2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 05:20 AM   #96
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

my friend took two nice photos during her training in Fed Cup

ENJOY!

Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 11:14 AM   #97
country flag Kovalchuk

Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of Kovalchuk has much to be proud of

The last stop of SA clay tour: Acapulco
Petra Cetkovska (CZE) d. María Emilia Salerni (ARG) 62 75

next is Gallovits

Kovalchuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 02:20 PM   #98
country flag Yellow Moon

Petra lost to Edina Gallovits (ROU)
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:44 AM   #99
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is playing this week in Fes.
R1 def Sandra Kloesel 6-4 7-5
R2 def Timea Bacsinszky 6-1 7-5
QF vs Greta Arn - Good Luck Petra.

Seems to be a good choice to not play at home in Prague.
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #100
country flag bestcormo

bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold bestcormo is a splendid one to behold

Petra at Bucharest (11 May 2008)

bestcormo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2008, 07:31 PM   #101
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Bestcormo, I'm the boy standing next to her when she was making her hair in 2nd pic.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #102
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is playing $50K Saint Gaudens as top seed. Petra's section and 1st round results.

(1)Petra Cetkovska (CZE) v (Q)Anne-Laure Heitz (FRA) 62 62
Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) v (Q)Aurelie Vedy (FRA) 63 64

Elena Bovina (RUS) v Alina Jidkova (RUS) 36 62 60
(Q)Estelle Guisard (FRA) v (LL)Melissa Laharrague (FRA) 60 62
Old May 15th, 2008, 12:36 PM   #103
country flag ~|Naomi|~

Petra def Pelletier 6-2 6-0
Old May 15th, 2008, 08:59 PM   #104
country flag Yellow Moon

sweet! Petra is deivering from her no 1 seed position
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:22 AM   #105
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote