Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 04:46 AM   #931
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Petra barely scraped by her match against Melanie Oudin in the 1st round of Osprey 50K, 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (5). Well, good work, I guess, but this is Oudin's 2nd match this year and I honestly thought she was gonna win it.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 02:40 AM   #932
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Petra withdrew from Osprey. She was expected to play two matches within a few hours just like what happened in Charleston last year to those other players, but withdrew and gave Kiki Bertens the walkover who went on to lose to Marina Erakovic.
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 05:35 AM   #933
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Petra in the MD of Charleston. What a nice surprise.
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:13 PM   #934
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra beat Varvara Lepchenko 6-1 2-6 6-0
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 07:20 PM   #935
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra beat Varvara Lepchenko 6-1 2-6 6-0
Good win for the "fine" Petra C. A winnable match in the 2nd, regardless of opponent. But, if successful, in the 3rd round......
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 04:03 AM   #936
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

This was a nice win to have after those bad losses.
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 05:14 PM   #937
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 04:18 PM   #938
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post

Fabulous looks, fabulous legs.....just fabulous all over..... Wish her tennis matched her looks.......
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:09 PM   #939
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Petra's tennis is gorgeous!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 12:55 PM   #940
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Just updating this thread:

Petra lost to Vesnina 3-6, 6-2, 6-4 in Charleston.
Petra lost to Meusberger 6-3, 6-3 in Marrakech.

Petra is 1-6 at International tournaments since her comeback last year.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 04:22 PM   #941
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Petra defeats #55 Monica Puig 6-2, 7-6 (3).

Her form is so hard to read, I guess it makes it more "exhilarating" to follow her.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:25 PM   #942
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Petra will play Mona Barthel next, my second fav player after Petra herself. I remember their last match at the AO, right when Mona won her first title in Hobart. Mona defeated the seeded Petra but she has slowly descended down the rankings and is in fact lower ranked than Petra is now. Apart from 3R at the AO where she only needed to beat Kumkhum, she's had a pretty bad 2014.

I hope Petra can win this, as I feel she needs the points more. She has a 3R French Open to defend soon and she needs as many points as she can to offset any potential early round loss if it happens.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:05 AM   #943
country flag paulmara

switched off Picapower

Thanks to Jimmie48

[/quote]
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:44 PM   #944
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Petra wins her match against Mona 6-4, 6-4. I am happy for Petra, abit disappointed for Mona but clay is not really her strong surface anyway.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 03:33 PM   #945
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to Petra! Now vs Voegele, winnable first round I should say let's hope she brings her best
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote