Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #751
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

that was close ...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #752
Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Such an opportunity wasted. Petra will never have a chance to make it to a GS SF again. She really could have beaten Marion (H2H 2-0) in the QFs to face her compatriot in the SFs. I've always wanted to see that matchup.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #753
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #754
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Y-T View Post
Petra will never have a chance to make it to a GS SF again.
A bit hyperbolic, wouldn't you say? Petra just got back after a year away and had a terrific grasscourt Wimbledon! It's psychologically hard to upend a higher ranked player, so this is not surprising. Let's see how she does during the US hardcourt season!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #755
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Didn't know that Petra is 28. Thought she was 23/24. Looks good, regardless of age. Disappointed by the loss today. Gave the match away....
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #756
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is playing in Olomouc (100k) hmmmm Jules do you want her autograph ?
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #757
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Petra is playing in Olomouc (100k) hmmmm Jules do you want her autograph ?
Are you referring to me? If yes then yeah!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #758
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
If yes then yeah!
I will think about it
Old Jul 1st, 2013, 05:03 PM   #759
Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
A bit hyperbolic, wouldn't you say? Petra just got back after a year away and had a terrific grasscourt Wimbledon! It's psychologically hard to upend a higher ranked player, so this is not surprising. Let's see how she does during the US hardcourt season!
Yes, probably. But I was quite feeling the emotion at that time. Maybe it's for the best, Petra had played five matches, and I don't think she was making the SF anyway... at least that's how I'd like to look at it.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #760
country flag paulmara

thanks to Christopher Levy and Larry Lava (from Q )

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 5th, 2013 at 06:50 PM.
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #761
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Petra had beaten Stephens...she was so close but choked...again!

Oh well, still a great week.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #762
country flag paulmara

Petra is playing $100,000 Biarritz
first round against Beygelzimer
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #763
country flag paulmara

retired 6:2 4:6 0:1

Last edited by paulmara : Jul 9th, 2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #764
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Did she has an injury again?

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #765
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Did she has an injury again?
I would like to know. I wanted to see her so I´m expecting the worst.