Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2007, 11:06 PM   #61
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Petra was dumped about a month before he made the Australian Open?

I remember in the Australian Open he had a new French Model girlfriend already. Marcos seems to get around quickly

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2007, 03:26 AM   #62
country flag EL-g

EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice

Hey sugi......i just noticed in your signature that you are a Bonnie Pink fan too. I love her songs
My fav's are "tonight the night", "building a castle". I kinda like her old albums better............
She will be touring in Oct, when i go to japan. I hope i can watch her live
Back on topic............Yes he get around quickly. Who wouldn't, i mean, he is famous and has lots of money.............lol
And about Us Open, she plays second match of the court 11. I think this will hardly be broadcasted.......

Last edited by EL-g : Aug 29th, 2007 at 09:40 PM.
EL-g is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #63
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

haha I hope you will have fun in Japan
I haven't seen much of Petra, but I have been impressed my some of her reslts on the challenger tour of late.
She is struggling against Lena at the moment 0-3

Old Aug 29th, 2007, 05:48 PM   #64
country flag Nedved Rosicky

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all

Petra can't hold her serve, got broken three time, 3-6 lost 1st set.

also cheering for
Mara Safarova Chaky Tati Alona Bondarenko Alizé Cornet Cirstea
Czech girls: Benesova * Klara * Strycova * Cetkovska * Kvitova * Vankova
Italian girls: Pennetta * Camerin * Roberta * Errani * Knapp
Argies girls: Gisela * Pitu * Jozami * Cravero * Bua * Gordo
Nedved Rosicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 06:04 PM   #65
country flag -sugi-

still a good experience for her though

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 05:31 AM   #66

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all

Petra and Lucie lost their doubles, so the tourney in New york come to the end.
I just wonder after Open, how will Petra arrange her schedule, still not see her on any entry list.

also cheering for
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 12:27 PM   #67
country flag orkidman

orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all
Re: Petra Cetkovska US Open photos

I managed to see parts of 2 of her matches and took some photos:

The rest of her photos along with many other 2007 US Open photos can be found here:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/560673978nTDhAX

I have many of Lucie Safarova that I haven't gotten to posting yet so check back.

Orchidman
orkidman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 06:34 PM   #68
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Nice pics of Petra at the Tenisova Extraliga (played this week in Prostejov, CZE):

more on www.protenis.cz/gv2/
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 08:47 AM   #69
country flag EL-g

EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice EL-g is just really nice

@ Yellow Moon: Thx a lot for the pics and for the link . I didn't even know that it was time for the extraliga already.......Btw, how does this extralig thing works?

@ orkidman: Thx a lot for the nice pics
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 03:36 PM   #70
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL-g View Post
@ Yellow Moon: Btw, how does this extralig thing works?
Easy: ten teams (clubs), in two groups. Best from each group get's to play-offs. Four team competitions in each group, each comp consisting of (up to) 6 singles and 3 dblz matches. In the singles matches four are men, 2 women's, in the dblz, 2 are men, 1 is women. Up to 2 non-Czech allowed per team. The score tracks all winning competitions, matches, sets, and games. Only the highest scoring team from each group makes the finals. Play-off finished today: Petra's team (Agrofert Prostejov) won over group 2 finalist Precolor Prerov: 5 - 2 (they don't have to play all nine matches but sum of matches must be odd). On Petra's team were two foreign players: Jarko Nieminen and Sybile Bammer; both of them scored their point today . Petra was scheduled to play dblz with Sybile but the outcome was already decided earlier.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 07:08 PM   #71
country flag EL-g

@ yellow Moon: Thx a lot for the explanations
It really helped........Prostejov won i think
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 07:16 PM   #72
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

yes prostejov won. they beat prerov in the final.
Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 07:49 PM   #73
country flag -sugi-

Petra
Thanks for all the great pictures

Old Sep 30th, 2007, 06:45 AM   #74

Petra play Tashkent next week, 1st round vs Olaru, good luck to Petra

(4) Elena VESNINA (RUS) vs Alberta BRIANTI (ITA)
Tatiana POUTCHEK (BLR) vs Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA)
Q/LL vs (WC) Dilyara SAIDKHODJAEVA (UZB)
Petra CETKOVSKA (CZE) vs (5) Ioana Raluca OLARU (ROU)

also cheering for
Old Oct 1st, 2007, 11:49 AM   #75

Petra lost to Olaru
(5) Ioana Raluca Olaru (ROU) d. Petra Cetkovska (CZE) 36 60 61

also cheering for