Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #496
country flag Trickle
#80, #55

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Quote:
"I don't think I played my best tennis today as I was tense playing against my practice partner," Johansson stated in a post-match press conference. "We share the same coach, and I think these matches against someone you know well can be difficult. I was happy to come through and hopefully I can improve in the semi-finals."
Mathilde said this last match.

Let's not forget that Mathilde was on a 10 match losing streak earlier this year before the Clay court season started kicking in. I don't know but this match up seems weird to me, I wonder if Petra goes easy when she's playing a friend? She has beaten Mathilde before 6-1, 6-3 in 2010.

Mathilde leads H2H 2-1, set H2H 4-2, but game H2H is 29-27... so quite close.

I have faith simply because Petra beat Simona so easily. Even if Simona was really tired, I would have thought she'd at least make it a three setter.

But look I'm going to bet a bit of money on Mathilde winning because Petra losing will just break my heart. She's got such a good opportunity here.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #497
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't excepting such an easy win Well done

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #498
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

bigger version
http://img.blesk.cz/img/2/full/12925...-cetkovska.jpg

interview
http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis/...asochista.html

Last edited by paulmara : May 28th, 2012 at 08:41 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #499
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Petra! Nice to add 100 pts to her ranking. Already at career high of #26, so even an early loss at Wimbledon won't be too damaging.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #500
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

Johansson said that oh my Petra has no chance then :/ I think Mathilde will be also home soI am preparing myself for a cry and 'DFonMatchpoint' you bet for Mathilde winning? :/
Petra said it theproblem exactly that they are friends!! She couldnt get out of it in lastmatches and said it will be important so its clear she wont make it Johansson in 3rd r oh how lame. And their coach will stay home haha I am very happy she beat Halep but another loss to Johansson will hurt way more than loss to Halep
vuhvuh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #501
country flag Trickle
#80, #55

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Unless I really think Petra will win, I usually bet on the person that will beat Petra. It's just my way of coping with her losses.

If I bet on Petra to win and Petra loses, then it's a lose lose for me. If I bet on Mathilde to win and Petra wins, then the money loss is worth Petra winning.
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #502
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

The win over Halep looked pretty impressive on the score sheet... In warmups now and looks like she's thumping the hell out of the ball. She might have had a horrible run to start the year, but Petra's form of late has been quite good. I can see only one winner... just hope she keeps the DF's to a minimum.
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #503
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

So far so good. Johansson is having a real go at it, but Petra is getting everything back. Then, when she gets her opening, she's going on the aggressive.

I'm impressed
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #504
country flag RetroDonkey

Johansson has been dictating everything for a long time now. Not looking good anymore
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #505
country flag Trickle
#80, #55

Just a bad match up for her.
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #506
country flag vuhvuh

vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all vuhvuh is a name known to all

I still cant get it I mean she has simply Johansson syndrome. Johansson is ranked 93 and she really has nothing to offer though she was pushing Petra today she definitely played better than for her ranking and hitting some good winner but seriously Petra didnt plays this tennis to beat Halep at all! Petra should have won first set and Johansson would melt in 2nd! I mean two breaks 41 Sp on her serve still its hard to believe after that I knew she will losein two also the situation when she got the second break for 41 there was camera on her and it was like switch I felt like omg she looks weird and yeah it begun! clean game for johansson and one break back really Petra was again too much with their friendship and Johansson used it =// really really awful 4th round would have been sweet cause I dont think she would lose to Stephens who tho has now some good results lately. Big shame and now she has lots of points to defend =/ she will g out of top 30 =(

Still you know I blame Rodio she was 52 up and she did even worse job than Petra =(((
Old May 30th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #507
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Petra

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #508
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

big ones
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7085/7...aa7676e7_h.jpg
http://oidnes.cz/12/054/org/BEM43842...EN_0530_11.JPG
http://oidnes.cz/12/054/org/BEM43845...8fd191c4_0.jpg

Last edited by paulmara : May 31st, 2012 at 08:04 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #509
country flag vuhvuh

This is what she said after =( http://isport.blesk.cz/clanek/tenis-...cetkovska.html if translator wont translate it well I can do it if anyone want but it made me cry just to read the title again. this sucks so much =(((
Old May 30th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #510
country flag Trickle
#80, #55

The translator said something like she said it is hard playing a friend and that it was harder cause the crowd was against her and that Mathilde had family in the stands or something like that.

Being up 4-1 first set and then losing it. It is a very upsetting loss because that part of her draw really opened up and she had such a chance... such a chance!

The thing is I think Mathilde will lose next round and I hope she proves me wrong. Cause if she loses easily to Sloane, it will hurt even more. Cause I honestly don't know why their match up is so one-sided when Mathilde had a 10 match losing streak early this year and Petra was coming from injury and still able to win some decent matches.

This was her chance to earn lots of points cause she didn't have alot to defend losing in qualies last year. Oh well.