Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2011, 09:28 PM   #346
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Nice comeback win So proud of what Petra has accomplished this season... hope she keeps it going!
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:50 AM   #347
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

=( Shame... looked so good after the first set, too.
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:23 AM   #348
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2011 US Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 09:52 AM   #349
country flag Musey

Musey is an unknown quantity at this point

Petra's playing in the HP open in Japan, first opponent is Date Krumm.
Musey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 08:51 AM   #350
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Petra won first set 6:2 breakpoints 0/0 Date Krumm 9/11

6:2 0:1 0:40 leads to 6:2 0:2
0:3 2:3 0:30 40:40 40:A 3:3
4:3 break to 30
30:30 40:30 ace number 1 5:3
5:4 serving for the match
30:30 40:30 matchball deuce breakpoint deuce next breakpoint 2nd serve 5:5
30:0 30:40 deuce breakball 6:5
serving for the match again
0:30 15:30 2nd serve 15:40 2nd serve 30:40
Tiebreak great
5:1 up in tiebreak 6:2 4 matchpoints
6:2 7:6(2) After 2 hours for me lunch for her Erika Sema (Jap, from Q) number 114

Last edited by paulmara : Oct 11th, 2011 at 09:54 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 05:06 PM   #351
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 08:12 AM   #352
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

Petra beat Erika Sema 6:0 6:3 in 60 minutes
Zheng Jie next opponent
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 04:21 PM   #353
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Next one will be a tough one.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 04:19 AM   #355
country flag RetroDonkey

Yaaaaaaa baby... time to put the hurt on! 2-0 in the first set... great start!
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 04:34 AM   #356
country flag RetroDonkey

Petra... I LOVE YOU!!! 6-0, 20min first set. Beautiful!!! Keep it up and get off court as fast as you... then get ready to take down Sam Stosur in the semis!
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 06:35 AM   #357
country flag paulmara

6:0 2:3 suspended

Old Oct 15th, 2011, 07:21 AM   #358
country flag RetroDonkey

The other match is underway now, so they should be up and running again soon, too.
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 11:22 AM   #359
country flag paulmara

Petra Cetkovska Zheng Jie 6:0 5:7 2:3 suspended again

6:0 5:7 3:6

Last edited by paulmara : Oct 15th, 2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #360
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

that's sad . I was hoping 4 Petra C to win .
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote