Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #316
country flag Musey

Musey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Awww Petra lost. Congratulations to her though for reaching the final and beating players like bartoli and li. Lets hope she plays well at the US open now.
Musey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 09:27 PM   #317
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Petra
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:55 PM   #318
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Petra had more winners than Woz even though she ran out of gas in New Haven today. Good luck at US Open.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #319
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Petra but she can be so proud about her week
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #320
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Petra but she can be so proud about her week
Yes, it's an incredible week, Petra played 8 matches in 9 days and won enough matches to win a grand slam (7).
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #321
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra as number 32 in the world is playing Evgeniya Rodina.

HTH 0:2 (rodina won both matches on clay)

Rodina played only one match in Us open series. She lost to Robin Anderson in Q. She was playing ITF in Kazan and Astana.

http://www.protenis.cz/clanky/tag/Petra-Cetkovsk%C3%A1

60 photos 2 videos

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 29th, 2011 at 10:51 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #322
country flag 18majors

Petra will go deep at US Open.
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 09:05 AM   #323
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is playing 4th match on court 9. Not friendly time for me.

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 26th, 2012 at 08:06 PM.
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #324
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Neither for me
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 01:36 AM   #325
country flag 18majors

Petra survived New Haven, won 1-6 6-1 6-2.
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 01:37 AM   #326
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Good luck with Ana next round
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:08 AM   #327
country flag Musey

Musey is an unknown quantity at this point

Just found out petra's playing in the doubles too with Renata Voracova.

And good luck against ana again.
Musey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 10:11 AM   #328
country flag paulmara

We don´t know much about her match. 9 doublefalls and 2 aces. They didn´t bother with statistics. Next match will be different. It will be definitely streamed. Against Ana Ivanovic

Last meeting in Wimbledon 6:2 7:6 for Petra. Ivanovic in Cincinnati beated Glatch, lost to Petrova; in Toronto beated Zhang and Benešová, lost to Vinci.
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 11:40 AM   #329
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Well done Petra. Probably a bit tired after all the matches of last weeks. Let's see what she can do against Ana.
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 03:36 PM   #330
country flag 18majors

That was a great comeback, Petra.