Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #286
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

What a tiebreak! The points at 4-5 and 5-5 were AMAZING! then the net cord at 6-5... but came back strong every time! Can't remember feeling this nervy about a tennis match since Petra's QF against Kaia Kaneppi last year at Wimbledon.

WELLLLLLLLLLL DONNNNNNNEEEEE!!!
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #287
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

what a match, i can't breathe
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:16 PM   #288
country flag Musey

Musey is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah!!! Final at New Haven Cmon Petra you can do it!
Musey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:34 PM   #289
country flag Musey

Has anyone got a pic of Petra that I can use as my avatar?
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 10:00 PM   #290
country flag Specter
<(⌒▽⌒)>

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

You mean like a finished ava?
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 10:08 PM   #291
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

what a pleasant surprise! way to hang in there, Petra . Na Li in third set tiebreaker is no pushover...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 01:14 AM   #292
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Congratulations Petra. Beat Woz and win the title tomorrow.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 07:27 AM   #293
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Petra Avatars

*Resizng
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 07:58 AM   #294
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great win

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 08:19 AM   #295
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

I was joking about a movie. Well I can make a better movie script than Cowboys & Aliens with budget of 163 million

The sequence for the opening credits : Li is signing 7 endorsement deals for $42 Million

Scarlett Johansson as Petra Cetrkovská

In

The Tennis Wrestler

Scary eyes before brain surgery with very fast-cutting style scenes from the movie

Zhang Ziyi as Li Na
Retrodonkey as Marcos Baghdatis
(camera style 24/7 Capitals, Penguins )

Dark dressing room audio „Ladies and Gentlmen welcome Unbeaten 16-0, 3 times defending champion, World Number One“ - Petra is standing up get ready cut

Australian open juniors double final as top junior. Broken leg . Crying in the ambulance cut

New Haven Q 1 match with Hsu Chieh-Yu no spectators cut

At 16 she met Marcos Baghdatis in Argentina.Big love. He played with petra in prostejov for 2 years, they move to tennis academy Mouratoglou in paris

New Haven Q 2 match with Heather Watson

She is finished with tennis. Starts studying. She walks from her school and watch for 5 seconds amateur tennis players.

New Haven Q 3 match with Carla Suarez Navarro

Australian open 2006 final Baghdatis has a new girlfriend . After 4 and half years they split up. One month before Australian open. Not friendly split up. Petra is not watching.

New Haven Round 1 Ayumi morita

Her parents raised money and sent her to France for one last shot. Coach Boyé believed in her. He became her coach and their relationship developed into a personal one which was not in keeping with the academy’s policy, so the two lovebirds took their racquets and flew to Sutton in England for a year before returning to join Nicolas Huet’s “Players” at the Country Club at Rueil Malmaison in the Paris suburbs

New Haven Round 2 Agniezska Radwanska Earthquake Causes Evacuation for 2 hours and then Petra win

She had some weird fever thing that kept her out for a while. She will also never forget a medical diagnosis which threatened to ruin everything for her when she was 17. This time she was told that she had glandular fever.

New Haven Quaterfinal Marion Bartoli

Brain surgery „ Don´t worry this safe“ When she was fourteen, a friend accidentally pushed her against a wall whilst playing sport. Two years later she was in the operating theatre, having surgery on the swelling caused by this clumsy accident. “There was some fluid which might have leaked into my brain. It was very dangerous. The operation itself was dangerous too, but I had no choice,” she remembers.

New Haven semifinal Li Na

Dark dressing room audio „Ladies and Gentlmen welcome Unbeaten 16-0, 3 times defending champion, World Number One“ - Petra is standing up get ready
The end

Source http://www.ontennis.com/news/young,-...etra-cetkovska
contribution: Retrodonkey
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:27 AM   #296
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.NH.WS.SF.Cetkovska.vs.Li.RUS.XviD

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #297
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

I will be surprised if Petra doesn't win the title today.
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:14 PM   #298
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Hahahahaha... lovely stuff Paul! She's one of my favourite tennis players out there... generally I follow all of the Czech girls closely, but her and Kvitova are definitely my two favourites. I like Zakopalova a lot, too, but watching her is just frustrating, especially with her 2nd serve :S

Regardless of who wins today, I just hope Petra goes out there and plays a solid match from beginning to end. She looked a bit nervy at times yesterday, but if she overcomes those, she really should win. Wozniacki has been horrible all week, and for a longer period now, actually. She barely scarped through the last few matches. The match against McHale, she could easily have lost, too, if McHale was a bit more consistent.

I really think that Petra will push Wozniacki all over the court in this match, and unlike Li, who has the power to hit winners, Wozniacki doesn't. I think it's a good match, and a great time to play Caroline, given her form. In the end, I think it will ultimately come down to nerves. Hope she blocks it all out and plays her game... if she does that, she's got every chance in the world of winning her first WTA title

45 minutes and counting. Let's go PET'O!
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #299
country flag RetroDonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
I hope she wins the title but unfortunately I can't see it happening.
O ye of little faith! She will be victorious today!
Old Aug 27th, 2011, 04:45 PM   #300
country flag Musey

15 minutes good luck Petra!