Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:32 PM   #271
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
In 14 years top junior, than brain surgery (or head surgery) second injury , than she broke her leg in Australian open double junior final, she finished with tennis, in 20 her parents collected money for second try . She has affair with tennis trainer (plus Marcos Bagdatis )
Hehe... ya, that! :P
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #272
country flag LadyB

LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold LadyB is a splendid one to behold

Hi all!
She's doing good so far
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:37 PM   #273
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I haven´t seen her play for ages. She is in great form.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:41 PM   #274
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

3 set points in a row... blown. Seal the set here and now and keep the pressure on!

Also, is it me or do they have the fattest ball kids in New Haven or what? Noticed that yesterday in the Wozniacki match there was like an obese kid fetching the balls, took forever to get them :P hehe
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #275
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Retrodonkey was it you who is going to marry her ?
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #276
country flag RetroDonkey

Yep!!! Hehehe

She keeps winning and she'll be out of my league, though :P I hope she does, plays great tennis and is on fantastic form.

Li is a mental nightmare at the moment, but the most encouraging thing about this performance is that she is out-hitting Li. She doesn't lack power or anything like that, and her serve has always been above average. It's really great to see that everything is coming together for her now. The one thing, in particular, that I find encouraging about her latest run of success, is that she's been beating top players. Radwanska will probably never want to see her again, she took care of Ivanovic in straight sets at Wimbledon and beat Bartoli, who historically has always played her best tennis on the hard courts in the US, in straight sets yesterday.

Veryyyy promising stuff and couldn't happen to a better girl. =)
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 07:59 PM   #277
country flag paulmara

Li horror show but who cares. What was Cetkovksá second injury ?
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #278
country flag RetroDonkey

She had some weird fever thing that kept her out for a while.
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:06 PM   #279
country flag paulmara

Trouble 2 double falls
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #280
country flag RetroDonkey

really needs to take this break and get back in front again in this set.
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:17 PM   #281
country flag paulmara

Now it is a dogfight.

A rally not for cardiacs.

Second set gone with doublefall. It´s a pity. A winnable match.

I never saw Li talking to herself

break in third set we will see

second break in third set looking good

rebreak

Problems to finish her off again

clever dropshot second break

rebreak to love classic 4:2

„Want to talk about female mind Simon.“ „ We never stop“ 4:3

mortensen „show her“

rebreak 4:4 end of streaming

break 5:4

serving for match 0:40 deuce

matchball no good

rebreak 5:5

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 26th, 2011 at 09:21 PM.
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:21 PM   #282
country flag RetroDonkey

This is worse than watching Kvitova
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #283
country flag paulmara

Standard WTA match

2 sucessfull challenges for Li instead 0:40 40:30
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #284
country flag RetroDonkey

Nothing but nerves now... it's horrible! She came back from 0-40 then had match point on serve, which she double faulted on. Hope she keeps it together, or that Li Na just messes up more... because neither are really doing much at the moment to win.
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 09:33 PM   #285
country flag paulmara

Tiebreak there have to be the end

4:4 no idea who will win

5:5 what a rally

6:5 long rally matchball cetkovska

third matchball

7:7

LI matchball

8:8

Li double fall 4th matchball

9:9

5Th matchball

6:2 5:7 7:6 thank you for watching Happy hour for Retrodonkey

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 26th, 2012 at 07:50 PM.