Petra Cetkovska? Any news? - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2011, 02:53 AM   #256
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

Petra is POTW on the CW for reaching the semis of Palermo
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:48 PM   #257
country flag Musey

Musey is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo thanks for uploading Bonk, she is beautiful
Musey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 02:28 AM   #258
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is again POTW for reaching the final of the 100K Petange
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2011, 12:37 AM   #259
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Petra is Rick-rolling up the rankings... loving this! Hope she has a strong US Open!
RetroDonkey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #260
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

R1 Cincy: Perta C def AMG 26 62 62 . Nice payback for the semis in Palermo , pic below.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:11 AM   #261
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

beat Aga again at New Haven, her first QF at Premier Level
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #262
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She is playing against Rodina at the USO. Good luck

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 08:11 PM   #263
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
She is playing against Rodina at the USO. Good luck
And Ajde in R2. I like her draw.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 01:05 AM   #264
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Petra is now in Semi-final of New Haven Premier, what a great season she has this year
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 02:25 AM   #265
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

Petra is closer and closer to Top30
winnermax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #266
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

So great

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:22 PM   #267
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

If all what Sam Smith said about her tennis career is true and she beats Li Na they can make a movie.

Last edited by paulmara : Jan 26th, 2012 at 06:57 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #268
country flag RetroDonkey

RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all RetroDonkey is a name known to all

Petra you beauty!!!!! Keep it up and take the New Haven title! You can do it!
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:31 PM   #269
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

In 14 years top junior, than brain surgery (or head surgery) second injury , than she broke her leg in Australian open double junior final, she finished with tennis, in 20 her parents collected money for second try . She had an affair with a tennis coach and had to leave tennis club. (plus Marcos Bagdatis )

Last edited by paulmara : Aug 26th, 2011 at 06:40 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #270
country flag RetroDonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees. View Post
What did Sam Smith say?
About how she had to have brain surgery and then broke her foot and got really ill... was on the verge of giving up tennis when her parents raised money and sent her to France for one last shot. Which is why she is a late bloomer, for example, despite her illustrious youth career.